2012/10/29 - Blockland r1753

Author Topic: 2012/10/29 - Blockland r1753  (Read 39794 times)

this is probably the best spot for badspot or a mod to see it but THC is mass joining/disconnecting your server and making everybody lag.

this is probably the best spot for badspot or a mod to see it but THC is mass joining/disconnecting your server and making everybody lag.
It was supposedly an autojoin script; I heard he got both his keys revoked.

is it possible for future support of multiple environments for a server? there could be a way to "set" environments from 0-9 and events for a client to switch them. they would all be running off the same day/night time. this would be great for having multiple zones like an icy environment for the top of a mountain or a dark one for when you enter a cave.

it wouldnt seem to consume additional resources since your just sending new info for the client to render, they arent rendering multiple environments at once.
Best suggestion 2012. This would allow me to make a Dimensional Maze that I've been dreaming up.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 08:54:29 PM by YourBuddyBill »

is it possible for future support of multiple environments for a server? there could be a way to "set" environments from 0-9 and events for a client to switch them. they would all be running off the same day/night time. this would be great for having multiple zones like an icy environment for the top of a mountain or a dark one for when you enter a cave.

it wouldnt seem to consume additional resources since your just sending new info for the client to render, they arent rendering multiple environments at once.

Could work with event environment favorites.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 11:41:24 PM by Sami2ss »

Could work with event favorites.
Um, what would that have to do with event favorites? lol

Um, what would that have to do with event favorites? lol

fixed, sorry.

Am I the only whose Blockland just redownloaded default files? Update?

Il see

Mine didn't.

Check the revision number.

I think the balls where released.
Doubt it though, I bet its just a quick fix for the doors.

Wouldn't surprise me if it's on its way. //SUport"##¤//support

I've had my launcher do a full "Writing files" cycle randomly even after there were no updates for seemingly no reason before.  Not sure what it means but probably not much.

I've had my launcher do a full "Writing files" cycle randomly even after there were no updates for seemingly no reason before.  Not sure what it means but probably not much.
most likely just very minor bug fixes

still waiting for a toggle weather function to add rain / snow
nobody will make any of these maps and its been missing really badly

Isn't this supposed to be locked?