hey bro wanna conspire?

Author Topic: hey bro wanna conspire?  (Read 1355 times)

i can't decide who to pick, any suggestions???

no but really i have no idea who this guy is lol

ooo pick me! I want to be conspired against!

Conspire to overthrow Badspot

you should conspire against that one autistic scrawny mgee

Aye yeah dawg I love dat dank conspiring stuff

How do you know Bester Bageler hasn't messaged everybody else and we've chose to conspire against you, Böltster, and he's messaged you in this way to help confuse you even more for our conspiracy?

i didn't get a message!
maybe you're all conspiring against me!

How do you know Bester Bageler hasn't messaged everybody else and we've chose to conspire against you, Böltster, and he's messaged you in this way to help confuse you even more for our conspiracy?
The only time I message multiple people is when I send a bunch of people "Hello user active in the past 15 minutes"
Edit: On the note of who I am I am Phantom Knight. I hve been around since 08. I built the boss battles arena and have done some past work for Heedicalking. I set build for the user Pablo youtube videos. I am a member of ARES, Height, GBLD, Youse, (other random clans). I am a Phantom since I come in and I go out with little people knowing my precence. Oh yeah For about 5 years I have been silently stalking the forums. Before that I had a account i stopped using since I forgot the password.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 07:43:13 PM by Bester Bageler »

The only time I message multiple people is when I send a bunch of people "Hello user active in the past 15 minutes"
More trickery!

How can we ever trust you!