Poll

Should I hold a really nice edit of Iban's V2, use IT for the revival, then have a new city built for my mod in progress?

Yes.
13 (86.7%)
No.
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Dionysus's CityRPG [joshua moon amirite]  (Read 30074 times)

In Game Name: Georges

Job: Moderator

Experience: I don't really have much experience, but I am going to apply anyway. I don't have admin/moderator on any server, but this is partly because I have never tried to gain admin (this is my first time).

Why you wanna be part of this?: City RP's are fun, but only if you have good quality admins who prevent things such as random deathmatches and killing sprees. I want to be either so everyone can have fun playing on your server and to prevent things such as random deathmatches. I also will not abuse my admin privileges.

Reccomendations:
Fel Reaver, Grox, BluetoothBoy

How much can you be on? (Be realistic): I can be on for about an hour to an hour and  a half on schooldays and a little bit longer on weekends. I am on around 8 to 9 central time most days.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 04:20:57 PM by Georges »

-Snip-
I think you should try to get some experience on other servers before you try to apply for the larger ones. Just saying.

I think you should try to get some experience on other servers before you try to apply for the larger ones. Just saying.

Yah, I know, I just wanted to see what he said. Who knows, maybe, just maybe, he'll accept me...

This is a bad idea. Getting a $500 license for a $100 gun is stupid. Also, being forced to buy a license to buy a gun doesn't make any sense. There's nothing stopping criminal from picking up a gun from a dead player or spawning one themselves, and there shouldn't be a "magical force" that stops them from firing a weapon or picking one up.

you're super inaccurate with any projectile weapon until you get a gun license, because you get trained when you get the license

you're super inaccurate with any projectile weapon until you get a gun license, because you get trained when you get the license

This is actually not a bad idea, like, if you're trained, you have a permit and are effective at adequate range, if you're not, you're only effective at a little bit past point-blank range.

Thank you Bolster.

Thought I'd share this with you guys.

How about you need to buy a license in order to buy a gun, and if you illegally shoot someone (legally would be if they had killed you in the past) you lose your license, and you need to re-buy one to legally buy a gun.  This would cut back on the RDM/DM. However, this would not fix people picking up weapons on the street and using those. But, if you need a license in to buy a gun, less people will have them, right? Just a thought!

Not sure how well that would work honestly...

How about you need to buy a license in order to buy a gun, and if you illegally shoot someone (legally would be if they had killed you in the past) you lose your license, and you need to re-buy one to legally buy a gun.  This would cut back on the RDM/DM. However, this would not fix people picking up weapons on the street and using those. But, if you need a license in to buy a gun, less people will have them, right? Just a thought!

This is a bad idea. Getting a $500 license for a $100 gun is stupid. Also, being forced to buy a license to buy a gun doesn't make any sense. There's nothing stopping criminal from picking up a gun from a dead player or spawning one themselves, and there shouldn't be a "magical force" that stops them from firing a weapon or picking one up.
Everybody keeps suggesting "weapon licenses". For forget's sake, just make the guns more expensive.

lol jasa for forgets sake we all know you don't agree with it.

lol jasa for forgets sake we all know you don't agree with it.
this

Do you like wine, Dionysus? Just asking, what with your name being Dionysus and all...

Cookie, anyone? :cookie:

OT: I hope this server doesn't turn out like just about every freaking other one, with a bunch of noobs running around killing each other... You should make it a rule to not go randomly mass killing, maybe?

Do you like wine, Dionysus? Just asking, what with your name being Dionysus and all...

OT: I hope this server doesn't turn out like just about every freaking other one, with a bunch of noobs running around killing each other... You should make it a rule to not go randomly mass killing, maybe?
Actually, I find it nasty and would much rather prefer grape juice, or better yet, grapes themselves. But none of that grape soda blasphemy.

There will be a rule against useless deathmatching and There will be quite a few admins in the public run, they will probably, at first, be all well known by me.

If we can get the players in the server to cooperate I might instill metagaming and powergaming rules. Hate those two types of gameplay in RP. I mean, for forgets sake, where has the 'RP' gone?

Actually, I find it nasty and would much rather prefer grape juice, or better yet, grapes themselves. But none of that grape soda blasphemy.

There will be a rule against useless deathmatching and There will be quite a few admins in the public run, they will probably, at first, be all well known by me.

If we can get the players in the server to cooperate I might instill metagaming and powergaming rules. Hate those two types of gameplay in RP. I mean, for forgets sake, where has the 'RP' gone?
lol

I'm probably gonna be gone for a few days, but I MIGHT unlikely, be back tomorrow