The anti-drama topic

Author Topic: The anti-drama topic  (Read 30281 times)

So you posted in the Anti-Drama thread to tell us you dislike Alyx and feel apathetic to the rest of us? That's not horribly nice :c

So you posted in the Anti-Drama thread to tell us you dislike Alyx and feel apathetic to the rest of us? That's not horribly nice :c
well i mean the rest of you aren't bad but i mean idk you guys that well or anything so...

well i mean the rest of you aren't bad but i mean idk you guys that well or anything so...
So yes, you feel apathetic

RedGaijin knows me very well. We're totally BFFs, he just doesn't like to admit it.

^He's a pretty cool guy.^

So yes, you feel apathetic
had to look up what that meant, but no im just saying i cant really judge you if i dont ever really talk to any of you, but i mean im just basing my opinions off of how i see you post occasionally.
RedGaijin knows me very well. We're totally BFFs, he just doesn't like to admit it.
the secrets out :(

had to look up what that meant, but no im just saying i cant really judge you if i dont ever really talk to any of you, but i mean im just basing my opinions off of how i see you post occasionally.
wat a funy guy

« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 07:42:06 AM by Dezcaban »

dez is half lovey

could be better tho

You're an amazing forumer for making this wonderful thread and should feel wonderful about yourself, Infact, All of you should actually simply because you all contributed to this thread and therefore are all wonderful forum users.