Author Topic: Suggest brick doors/buttons/switches/windows/traps/whatever  (Read 7396 times)

Could you also make a drawbridge please?

Not really a door, more of a closet/wardrobe. Would still be nice to have. Can you make one please?

Here is a challenge.

This was suggested before, but make it be multi-layered, with four "doors" instead of just two; two shutters, and two panes.

Could you also make a drawbridge please?
Use bricks + events.

I'm thinking 3 wide and 5 tall for the locker door? Any objections?
3 tall and 2 wide for shutters?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 06:30:57 AM by Demian »

Here are some cattle windows I need made, if you'd like to give it a go sometime. I'm in no rush.

The 1x6x10 window from the picture below should really be a 1x4x10, and the 4x6x8 should be a 4x6x1.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 11:13:28 AM by Wesley Williams »

Here are some cattle windows I need made, if you'd like to give it a go sometime. I'm in no rush.

The 1x6x10 window from the picture below should really be a 1x4x10, and the 4x6x8 should be a 4x6x1.
I'm making interactive things here. Those windows are too large.

Some are quite small, and they should be interactive. What about a portrait door?

Make them function like the default doors, I've stopped using JVS. The defaults are better.

Make them function like the default doors, I've stopped using JVS. The defaults are better.

"Make them work like this because I stopped using that and the world revolves around me"

I'll post some later if I ever get power back, I have a few ideas from my Lego days :D

"Make them work like this because I stopped using that and the world revolves around me"

I'll post some later if I ever get power back, I have a few ideas from my Lego days :D
...Really? I wasn't trying to imply that...

All of them should be x5 height.
Or at least have a x5 variation and a x6.

Use bricks + events.

I'm thinking 3 wide and 5 tall for the locker door? Any objections?
3 tall and 2 wide for shutters?
noupe

JVS sucks.

and based on the tittle: "Suggest brick doors...", he's making brick doors.

and based on the tittle: "Suggest brick doors...", he's making brick doors.

Correct, Brick Doors, not brick doors.  The two are different.

All of them should be x5 height.
Or at least have a x5 variation and a x6.
I'm making them 6x tall. I'm probably not going to do 5x tall doors. You just have to learn to live with it and make rooms whose roof is not scraping your head.