Author Topic: Little Big Planet (PS3) Megathread - An astounding lack of everything  (Read 3206 times)

I have LBP1 and LBP2. I only published levels in LBP1 though. My best level is The Light and the Darkness.

http://lbp.me/u/Galaxy6799

Oh right lbp.me, I made a level once. http://lbp.me/v/sj274x

ok my profile is public now, put on op pls

Found a spare charger :D
I can now use my PS3

PSN: TheCatsMilk

Anyone want to mess around in the level creator?

wake up
play lbp2
select dive in
3158 players online in pod
midnight
select dive in
521 players online in pod

i feel alone

I'm Binaryzero on LBP2. My levels are crappy because i made them when i was like 6 or 8.

so im thinking of getting lbp 1 or 2 and was just wondering:
1. which one is better?
2. im mostly getting it for the multiplayer, something me and my bro can play at the same time. so is the multi good/bad in any way?
3. is the game worth buying in the first place?

1. which one is better?
2. im mostly getting it for the multiplayer, something me and my bro can play at the same time. so is the multi good/bad in any way?
3. is the game worth buying in the first place?
2 is way better since it's more up to date. I recommend you get both though so you can get all the items and such as well as building materials.

Play local 1 system multiplayer. The online can be kind of laggy at times but other that that the multiplayer is fun and building stuff together in creative mode is a great time passer too. Not to mention there are millions of levels to play.

The game is really worth it if you like a fun, physics filled platformer with infinite possibilities.

Also, just recently my friend and i locally made a giant airship. Then we flew it while bots shot cannon balls at it and tried to kill us. So much fun. :)

1. which one is better?
2 is better, because it includes all the features from 1, plus more.

Multiplayer is the way to go.

Funnily enough, I played LBP1 all the time but after playing LBP2 once I never played it again :c
I missed out on a lot of stuff.

I played LBP at my friends house yesterday with 2 of my friends. One of them was an octopus and I was a school girl. Yup.

i love putting oversized decorations on my character  where other people can't see

i love putting oversized decorations on my character  where other people can't see
Play basketball, put large decorations on the ball and the net, luls ensue.