Author Topic: Relationship Advice Megathread  (Read 6283 times)

Well you see relationships are like politics, no matter what you're still forgeted over in the end.
forgeted in which sense?
:D
or
:|

You know what you did.
Lemme tell you a story about my friend Robert.

Once, when Robert was in Elementary school, he got called to the principal's office. They were glaring at him angrily. He asked what he did, and they wouldn't say, all they would say was "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID."

To this day (8 years later), Robert has never figured out what it was that he did.

Sounds painful.

Well you see relationships are like politics, no matter what you're still forgeted over in the end.

You, sir, are hilarious.

Lemme tell you a story about my friend Robert.

Once, when Robert was in Elementary school, he got called to the principal's office. They were glaring at him angrily. He asked what he did, and they wouldn't say, all they would say was "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID."

To this day (8 years later), Robert has never figured out what it was that he did.

Oh god, I just remembered what I did like years ago when I was called to the office, they did the same thing to me, I was picking on that fat little jewish kid.

why is no one helping me you guys are meanies :(

why is no one helping me you guys are meanies :(

are you serious about it?

im in a relationship with multiple fictional characters and its slowly simultaneously improving and destroying my life
what should i do
Depends who they are. What fictional characters specifically?

im in a relationship with multiple fictional characters and its slowly simultaneously improving and destroying my life
what should i do

Call your nearest insane asylum and tell them you were abducted by (REPEAT EXACTLY AFTER ME) loving ronald mcdonald with gabe newell and garry coleman jammed up his ass. And then your problem will be solved.

Call your nearest insane asylum and tell them you were abducted by (REPEAT EXACTLY AFTER ME) loving ronald mcdonald with gabe newell and garry coleman jammed up his ass. And then your problem will be solved.
i dont think thatll help :(

what should i do
Talk to a Psychiatrist. Sounds a little to me like Schizophrenia in development.

Did you seriously post a topic where people can ask the blockland forum for relationship advice?

loving hilarious. Carry on.

Did you seriously post a topic where people can ask the blockland forum for relationship advice?

loving hilarious. Carry on.

So far so good, I detect some insecurity of your loveuality. Have you been fapping to ducks lately?

Depends who they are. What fictional characters specifically?
I tried to help.
So far so good, I detect some insecurity of your loveuality. Have you been fapping to ducks lately?
Ahahahaha.

Dead on, doc. I'm a biloveual who loves bestiality. I've never understood my own personality so well, you have revolutionized my world. Thank you.

Dead on, doc. I'm a biloveual who loves bestiality. I've never understood my own personality so well, you have revolutionized my world. Thank you.

forgeted in which sense?
:D
or
:|
Both.
First you get raped/you have love then they take your money and leave.