Author Topic: States are petitioning to leave the union. About 4 already met their goal.  (Read 11333 times)

Cali has cows I think.
Lots of Dairy cows which equals milk. Ranch equals beef, not quite as many ranches as Texas. Farmers usually get screwed over by bay area politicians with their demands that we protect a stupid fish that is not endangered.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 10:40:34 PM by Harm94 »

hey if they support romney good loving riddance

hey if they support romney good loving riddance
oh yea, because Obama is the PRIME choice for America....we've seen that, haven't we?

no political flame war intended, I just really wanted to say that. Because it's true.

oh yea, because Obama is the PRIME choice for America....we've seen that, haven't we?

no political flame war intended, I just really wanted to say that. Because it's true.
Obozo didn't do nuthin!

Both sides act like its the end of the world every time someone they don't like gets elected. Romney lost, GET OVER IT. If the amount of people that voted for him think he did a good job let them have another 4 years of him. Both sides eventually get their turns on the political high horse.

Both sides act like its the end of the world every time someone they don't like gets elected.
well, it is this time :cookieMonster:

Both sides act like its the end of the world every time someone they don't like gets elected. Romney lost, GET OVER IT. If the amount of people that voted for him think he did a good job let them have another 4 years of him. Both sides eventually get their turns on the political high horse.
southerners are traitors no matter how you look at it
if those forgeters wanna leave this country, good riddance

"States are petitioning to leave the union" should be "Stupid people are petitioning for their state to leave the union"

Gee thanks. I'll remember I'm a traitor for being in the south. Maybe you want to shrink your generalization down a little dummy.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 11:58:02 PM by Tom Gunn »

I didn't say I wanted to leave the country ;~;

god bless the usa I love this land I pledge allegiance to the america

Say goodbye to Tom Gunn, Buishido, and Alyx if you think they are all bad.

yeah OP is misleading lol, no STATES are petitioning

what a handicapped mindset
no surprises coming from you