Author Topic: States are petitioning to leave the union. About 4 already met their goal.  (Read 11335 times)

people

people are kinda stupid aren't they

Everyone sign this secede petition quick! Then we can legally go to war with them. This is our chance of getting rid of them all! woop

If enough stupid people sign it, the states will leave and we will have less idiots to worry about!
but it won't work anyways

that just means it gets looked at in congress

they're going to laugh at it

What did Obama do so bad that made people want to split up the US over his second term? He's done some pretty impressive things in his stay thus far.

What did Obama do so bad that made people want to split up the US over his second term? He's done some pretty impressive things in his stay thus far.
he's black

People are stupid and think that a democrat is going to kill us all.

Just blame Obama for all of your troubles. That's the solution. He is blamed for everything except Osama's death and us pulling out of Iraq, lol.

he's black

So was Gary Coleman but everyone loved him.

I'm aware that a President and a Sitcom actor are two completely different jobs.

Alyx, a petition to secede isn't implicit of an immediate secession.  A petition doesn't indicate action, only opinion.  If you're stupid enough to believe otherwise, I advise you to use a dictionary.

Still waiting on Obama to things like shut down Guantamo Bay and get rid of the Patriot Act.

So was Gary Coleman but everyone loved him.
go to kentucky and i'm sure you'll find gary coleman is preeetty taboo

Why is Wisconsin in here!
D:

go to kentucky and i'm sure you'll find gary coleman is preeetty taboo
Don't see why he would be. Well he is black but that wouldn't be a reason.