Author Topic: 2012/11/16 - Blockland r1766  (Read 91228 times)

I was having that issue too, I'm hosting a dodgeball server and I noticed that the ball only works if I'm in the mini-game. When I leave the server or mini-game, the game is unplayable for everyone because the player cannot pick up the ball. I'm trying to make a gamemode for the server, but I'm still unsure of how to fix it. I already tried loading the save as public.

Hm. Sounds like a problem with either the client, or a background server mod loving stuff up.

so someone tell me why people are throwing around links for expensive as forget graphics cards

yeah, maybe when i'm not 15 i'll be able to buy that stuff

Lol at this

So, what are the chances of buildable vehicles?

By my calculations, the chances are exactly Brian Smithers

slim to none if you want official support.

haha no
thanx :C
I'm laazzzy which makes it very hard for me to work on it. But now that I got Windows on my comp it's alll good.
Ima first play the games i've always wanted to play then I'm going to mod blockland like i've never modded in my entire life
awww yeaaah
expect some nice mods coming up guys ;)

thanx :C
I'm laazzzy which makes it very hard for me to work on it. But now that I got Windows on my comp it's alll good.
Ima first play the games i've always wanted to play then I'm going to mod blockland like i've never modded in my entire life
awww yeaaah
expect some nice mods coming up guys ;)
Like what? Battlefield 2? GTA SA? DOS?
Those are the only things I can think of off the top of my head.

Like what? Battlefield 2? GTA SA? DOS?
Those are the only things I can think of off the top of my head.
He's going to play those weird 80's games.

He's going to play those weird 80's games.
You mean the better games unlike the half baked stuff we have today.
I consider Blockland being one of the best games I play though.

You mean the better games unlike the half baked stuff we have today.
I consider Blockland being one of the best games I play though.
Postal 3 is my favorite

Here's some minigame related suggestions for the sport ball code:

Instead of using sportIsInSameMinigame( %ball, %player ), just use minigameCstar fishe(%ball,%player).

On line 338, change %p.minigame = %source.spawnBrick.getGroup().client.minigame to getMinigameFromObject(%source).

Basically just change anything that involves getting the minigame from the client. It prevents people from using balls if the owner isn't in the game and prevents use on public bricks and in the default minigame. Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 03:00:35 PM by Greek2me »

is it strange that blockland downloaded something then my firewall said if im sure about letting it use my internet

Well, you DLed that thing from the internet.