Author Topic: Idiots on Steam  (Read 3565 times)

lol telly calling other people pricks wont make you less of one

lol telly calling other people pricks wont make you less of one

I never directly called anyone a prick.  Also, please use punctuation.  Your post was painful to read without it.

Oh boy

LOL!  I try to avoid internet arguments now.  It's something that way too many people around here need to learn to do.

This may be kind of prick like, but to be fair he does warn the people who ask him

"I'm going to guess you want something from me."

that's no way to start up a conversation

+10 prick points

yeah it is, if someone messaged me i would probably say the same thing or just not answer. because i don't care about whoever is messaging me.

the only steam messages etc. i answer to are messages sent by people i know well or IRL.

I'm getting requests from traders all of the time.  I've stated that I'm not selling my unusual hat, some even have similar statements in their profiles, yet they don't respect it.  Every time they seem to feel the need to tell me how much my hat is worth as if that will make me sell it.  It reminds me of that one Spongebob episode with the drinking hat.

Not a trade request: Would you sell it if somebody offered cash?

Also, please use punctuation.  Your post was painful to read without it.
You're joking right? If reading a sentence that short with no punctuation is hard you need to go back to first grade.

Not a trade request: Would you sell it if somebody offered cash?

I wouldn't.  I don't need their cash.  I have plenty of my own.  Plus, I sort of paid cash for the items in the first place.  And it's not like I don't use them or anything.

You're joking right? If reading a sentence that short with no punctuation is hard you need to go back to first grade.

Of course I'm joking.  Thank you for asking, captain obvious oblivious.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 05:00:37 PM by Telly »

I'm getting requests from traders all of the time.  I've stated that I'm not selling my unusual hat, some even have similar statements in their profiles, yet they don't respect it.  Every time they seem to feel the need to tell me how much my hat is worth as if that will make me sell it.  It reminds me of that one Spongebob episode with the drinking hat.
I'll give you 1 million dollars for that hat!

I wasn't asking you.

So, I'm not allowed to answer the question, then?

LOL!  I try to avoid internet arguments now.  It's something that way too many people around here need to learn to do.
Of course I'm joking.  Thank you for asking, captain obvious oblivious.
Mr. Contradictory are we.

ITT telly tries to act cool but ends up looking like a loving douchebag telly please eat a genitals ty

You're digging your own grave, Time to shut up.