loving creepy game glitches.

Author Topic: loving creepy game glitches.  (Read 4654 times)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlgUP0OJU9c

Jesus Christ the last one scares the stuff outta me. List some scary game glitches youve found.

blockland decals/faces we're plastered all over the walls of the bedroom once.

it scared me horribly

that hitman one in the video was probably the creepiest to me

On Cheetaman 2, on the monkey boss level, if you jump on him and a certain angle, you appear to rape the monkey.

Team fortress 2 glitch where certain parts of the screen turned purple. One time it screwed up my compute sound and scared the crap out of me

None of them really scared me except for #1....*shudders*

Soldier of Fortune - Platinum

While doing my lets play of this i've seen some crazy stuff.

Sadly most of it was deleted or corrupted in transfer.

I'll just run this down quick.

Sometimes friendlies would walk around with sniper holes in their heads, their whole face would be missing and the backs of their heads would have the exit wound. The worst part is that instead of fleeing from you they'd either just stand around and stair into your soul or follow you.

Some npc's could be found with their guts hanging out. Just kinda creepy.

i knew where #1 was going and i really did not want to go through that stuff again

ive heard of 1 as a kid and it still scares me

There was a glitch on some 3d game where once someone stopped moving for a while their head would fall off but stil be attached. First time I saw it I screamed  a little.

There was a glitch on some 3d game where once someone stopped moving for a while their head would fall off but stil be attached. First time I saw it I screamed  a little.
Was that the one game for the gamecube where it forgets with your head.

Ughh i forget the name.

Not a game glitch but my Vita froze altogether in the browser, and I couldn't get into Recovery Mode. I had to dry out the battery entirely to get it working.
I think it got fixed in firmware v2.0, though.

Not a game glitch but my Vita froze altogether in the browser, and I couldn't get into Recovery Mode. I had to dry out the battery entirely to get it working.
I think it got fixed in firmware v2.0, though.
Pissed my pants reading this.