How many

49 (30.4%)
10 (6.2%)
5 (3.1%)
9 (5.6%)
5+
88 (54.7%)

Total Members Voted: 161

Author Topic: Blockland is 75% off - POTENTIAL ALTS READ THIS  (Read 20864 times)

If everyone did what they said in the poll baddy would make $750
Oh boy.

If everyone did what they said in the poll baddy would make $750
Not exactly. From 1-4, yes. But 5+, you can never know. Someone can buy 27. But if you were to do 1-5 only, then yes.

If I send in $20 now by mail will I get 4 keys?

No, you'd get 5

5 x 4 = 20

I'm stupid
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 01:12:00 PM by Electrk² »

Random crap incoming.
Today Johnny bought a key because of the sale. This consisted of giant LOL NOOB 39K LLOLOLOL. Johnny was very sad but he kept on going until he eventually died and bought a new key. He then joined familyrps and people were stupid but still that's the average familyrp so ok. He was very sad and decided to start an army against cyberbullying and eventually they all fell in poopoo.
But eventually he got up with like the 1000 other victims and everyone was made fun of for being covered in poopoo. Although the sideeffects of this were 0 he still continued to run away from cyberbullies and he was very happy. Now you may be thinking ''he's crazy''
No you are.

Random crap incoming.
Today Johnny bought a key because of the sale. This consisted of giant LOL NOOB 39K LLOLOLOL. Johnny was very sad but he kept on going until he eventually died and bought a new key. He then joined familyrps and people were stupid but still that's the average familyrp so ok. He was very sad and decided to start an army against cyberbullying and eventually they all fell in poopoo.
But eventually he got up with like the 1000 other victims and everyone was made fun of for being covered in poopoo. Although the sideeffects of this were 0 he still continued to run away from cyberbullies and he was very happy. Now you may be thinking ''he's crazy''
No you are.

what is this

K9 Kid has connected
K9 Kid¹ has connected
K9 Kid² has connected
K9 Kid³ has connected
K9 Kid° has connected

No
Lord tony is not coming back
i hope

I didnt buy an alt B)

Although this is my 2nd key...

bought another key just because. I have 3 keys now. none of them are revoked or anything .. I just felt like buying them. it's like an addiction :(

what would even be the problem if lord tony were to come back
he'd just get himself banned for posting about ponies after like, 5 days max.
the rule's still active, you know.

Random crap incoming.
No you are.

what is this?

what would even be the problem if lord tony were to come back
he'd just get himself banned for posting about ponies after like, 5 days max.
the rule's still active, you know.

what is this?
he's testing his banability so he can use his new alt faster