2012/11/24 - Blockland Sale - 75% Off - Nov 24,25

Author Topic: 2012/11/24 - Blockland Sale - 75% Off - Nov 24,25  (Read 41713 times)

Wasn't there a topic where badspot complained that some idiot took "Badspot" and he had to take "TheBadspot"

Yeah that was for twitter.

:| Point being... that... I linked his video YouTube... Whatever.

But, this isn't a 3-Day weekend...

Ladies and Gentlemen, we broke 40k.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we broke 40k.

Uh......................you idiot, that says, very clearly, "32,476."  The highest BL_ID means nothing.  Some BL_IDs are skipped.

Uh......................you idiot, that says, very clearly, "32,476."  The highest BL_ID means nothing.  Some BL_IDs are skipped.

I am not declaring 40k unique IDs. That would be stupid as most are alts.

The highest breaks 40k. Thats all that matters here.

Christ you're an idiot

i forget, isn't the "total IDs" tidbit just the amount of IDs that has been recorded by RTB through usage?

anyway, another 10,000 milestone hit. next is the half-one hundred thousand mark
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 04:05:21 PM by Blastdown »

i forget, isn't the "total IDs" tidbit just the amount of IDs that has been recorded by RTB through usage?

anyway, another 10,000 milestone hit. next is the half-one hundred thousand mark
Yeah I'm pretty certain you're right.

Baddy only has locked like 200 keys tops.

So is the sale extended or something?