CRP

Author Topic: CRP  (Read 18317 times)

Just about every element in a CityRP mod could be considered grinding. Your mod won't be any different.

It's not mine lol. Ours is more RP based, sure there is grinding, but money and skill levels and stuff arent the center of the mod like most.

Iban's RPG GUI

Wicked's RPG GUI

Which you prefer best GUI?

Iban's RPG GUI

Wicked's RPG GUI

Which you prefer best GUI?
I think Wicked's might be the best GUI, at least in my opinion.

Seriously? Wicked's is no where as clean and organized as Iban's, Iban's is also much prettier and his was much better.

Bump.
I haven't seen the server up for a long time, and the players administrating as well as the host were heavily flawed and sparked a massive drama between me and the server a while back.

This server is dead.

I prefer Wickeds GUI honestly.

An economy is currently being developed along with stocks and weapons that don't come out of thin air.

Man, I sure wish there was a server hosting this again. Yorktown said he can't host CRP because Plexious is on a development break.

An economy is currently being developed along with stocks and weapons that don't come out of thin air.

finally

i love u jassy i want to please u in evry way

Q: Somebody pickpocketed me and took my whole paycheck.
A: Kill them with the hammer and take it back!
I... honestly, I don't approve this idea a single bit.

I... honestly, I don't approve this idea a single bit.
It truly is aweful logic, stealing hundred dollar bills out of people's pockets shouldn't be all that easy.

It truly is aweful logic, stealing hundred dollar bills out of people's pockets shouldn't be all that easy.
I don't think lethal "self-defence" should be allowed at all.
If somebody stole your money and you killed him for that in real life, you would get jailed for murder.
But apparently in this mod if you get your 45$ stolen by a thief you can kill him with a loving hammer?

Seriously, this mod just seems like another of those CityRPG edits. I expected you'd think out of the box and not steal the features of Iban's stufftyRPG, but it seems like you just built upon it, which is really bad.

I don't think lethal "self-defence" should be allowed at all.
If somebody stole your money and you killed him for that in real life, you would get jailed for murder.
But apparently in this mod if you get your 45$ stolen by a thief you can kill him with a loving hammer?

Seriously, this mod just seems like another of those CityRPG edits. I expected you'd think out of the box and not steal the features of Iban's stufftyRPG, but it seems like you just built upon it, which is really bad.
Instead you should be able to steal it back.
... also, did I bring this topic back to life?