Poll

Do yout think Blockland is a copy of Minecraft and Roblox?

Yes
Just Minecraft
Just Roblox
No

Author Topic: Blockland - A Copy of Minecraft and Roblox? If you think so...YOU'RE STUPID!  (Read 13591 times)

Minecraft and Roblox fanboys that don't search before making a comment.
I seriously don't understand people who post stuff about a game and don't even do any type of research, all you have to do is type the name on Google and the Wikipedia will be one of the top links to come up.

Though I can agree, it's clearly a biased opinion.

Literally everyone who reads this topic will agree with you. It's the Blockland Forums. Also it's best to not go on tirades about people who call Blockland a clone of Minecraft/Roblox because it makes us seem desperate and overall, dumb.

it's best to not go on tirades about people who call Blockland a clone of Minecraft/Roblox because it makes us seem desperate and overall, dumb.
this

this gives roblox's and minecraft's communities reasons to hate us, and probably the easiest way to avoid that is to just lock this and let it drain in the oceans of previous topics

What kind of idiot would think Blockland is a copy of Minecraft and Roblox?

just about everyone on our greenlight page

just about everyone on our greenlight page
Just imagine the things that were said when Blockscape got greenlit.

Just imagine the things that were said when Blockscape got greenlit.

people were actually defending it, saying it's different from minecraft and not a ripoff

how are we more of a ripoff than that game? makes no sense

lol, OP's name is Clone2

it's people like this man that ever so slightly cure the internet of its infinite population of stupid people.

obviously blockland copied lego which copied plastic which copied polymers which copied science which copied philosophy which copied religion which copied humanity which copied apes which copied sea creatures which copied cells which copied amino acids which copied proteins which copied atoms which copied quarks which copied energy.

blockland copied energy

obviously blockland copied lego which copied plastic which copied polymers which copied science which copied philosophy which copied religion which copied humanity which copied apes which copied sea creatures which copied cells which copied amino acids which copied proteins which copied atoms which copied quarks which copied energy.

blockland copied energy
i'm seeing a break somewhere around there

i'm seeing a break somewhere around there
nah, philosophy is like science without any actual research. It's like, hypothesizing but not testing.

nah, philosophy is like science without any actual research. It's like, hypothesizing but not testing.
I'm into the philosophy of game design.

- You can edit your Blockland world, but you can only edit your superflat world in Minecraft.  I'm not sure about Roblox.

Actually, you can go in Creative on a regular world on Minecraft and edit that. You can also edit your place  on Roblox, but it's super confusing.

I see no point of this topic. Roblox and Minecraft users don't even look at the blockland forums, how is this benefiting in actually proving this point to any of them? The only people that are reading this are dedicated blockland users who actually play the game. There is no point for this topic.