Roblox 2013

Author Topic: Roblox 2013  (Read 11717 times)

Get ready for the ultimate showdown with roblox in 2013! (When they'll finally be ready)
http://www.robloxnews.com/2008/04/15/interview-with-sirloin-roblox-forum-moderator/
Quote from: Some Interview
WonkaKid - How do you imagine Roblox 5 years from now?

Sirloin - I imagine there being a clan of worthy builders, fighters, and scripters. Then we could have that long-awaited showdown with Blockland.
Watch out Blockland users! 2013 is less than 2 months away.

omg no!!!! we r gonna be runed!!!

oh my god my face when this topic

I needed a good laugh! Thankyou!

badspot's going to be surprised when he spots this topic

Right gentlemen
Badspot wants us to defend our honour, we need ALL the allies we can get! We've already had a go with Steam and hope for it's success! Roblox has, obvious, more users then use BUT here's what we have that they don't!
EVENTS, MINI NUKE, BAN HAMMER, A "NOT ONE-HIT-KILL" PLAYER TYPE AND JETS!
We can use this to our advantage and beat these 8 year olds down.
I'll go onto spy mission, and will not return for a while, get all weps, hats, and whatever else you made.
DISMISSED!

Anyways the War is upon us. Gather the fleet to strike from above! we will need Oceano to take control of the sea based attacks. Builders and events arm the cannons! All fighting clans get togther your group shall take them out on a land based strike! Go team Blockland!

Right gentlemen
Badspot wants us to defend our honour, we need ALL the allies we can get! We've already had a go with Steam and hope for it's success! Roblox has, obvious, more users then use BUT here's what we have that they don't!
EVENTS, MINI NUKE, BAN HAMMER, A "NOT ONE-HIT-KILL" PLAYER TYPE AND JETS!
We can use this to our advantage and beat these 8 year olds down.
I'll go onto spy mission, and will not return for a while, get all weps, hats, and whatever else you made.
DISMISSED!
Don't forget the invincible playertype and overpowered tanks!

And also overpowered sniper rifles!

And also overpowered sniper rifles!
And the spam projectile event where you can spam all sorts of projectiles in miliseconds!

Filipe model us tanks! We shall have them posted on every server for war! are main goal is to defend Fort Papa with them. If the save falls, we fall.

Oh God, my sides! Wait, is he serious?

"I imagine there being a clan of worthy builders, fighters, and scripters. Then we could have that long-awaited showdown with Blockland."
Since when did you need "fighters" in Roblox, other than in TDM's. This guy makes it sound like he's going to try to wage a clan war and act like it means something.

Anyway, I can see these guys attempting to flood our forums, but Badspot will become rich from all the new keys.

Filipe model us tanks! We shall have them posted on every server for war! are main goal is to defend Fort Papa with them. If the save falls, we fall.
No no no, all we need is a "Destroy Robloxians Button"

And if we go in a war against the robloxians, we have something they don't, the crouching ability! And they bullets are just balls