Author Topic: Sick bastard mocks disabled girl with Cerebral Palsy [Video] •Update•  (Read 2458 times)

he should be put into a meat grinder!! !! !

He had a right to do what he did wtf
Harassment. The 1st amendment doesn't give you the right to do or say what you want. There are limits.

You're a loving idiot Jeep.
Yeah. I'm an idiot who gets pissed off at fully grown men making fun of disabled 10 year olds. forget you.

he should be put into a meat grinder!! !! !
Beating a dead horse.

Yeah. I'm an idiot who gets pissed off at fully grown men making fun of disabled 10 year olds. forget you.
Beating a dead horse.
No you're an idiot who wants someone killed for harassment.

He is only saying what you're saying.

Edit: By the way Coraline was a terrible movie the book was much better.

Harassment. The 1st amendment doesn't give you the right to do or say what you want. There are limits.
Beating a dead horse.
There aren't limits to freedom of speech.

You aren't just getting mad you're saying he needs to be SEVERLEY PUNISHED.

we should cut off his arms and put his body on a pike

the month in jail was just the judge wanting to appease the internet of hicks being all mad about any little thing (you guys)

really its just a fine at most, he would have gotten normally lol.

No you're an idiot who wants someone killed for harassment.

He is only saying what you're saying.
I posted that in a spur anger, and removed it. What else would you like?

There aren't limits to freedom of speech.

You aren't just getting mad you're saying he needs to be SEVERLEY PUNISHED.
The fact that you are saying that there aren't limits is enough for me to tell that you have no idea what you're talking about.

He should be severely punished. He made fun of a loving 10 year old disabled girl in front of her entire school bus. And you don't think he should be punished to the full extent of the law? How sad for you.

the month in jail was just the judge wanting to appease the internet of hicks being all mad about any little thing (you guys)

really its just a fine at most, he would have gotten normally lol.
If it were a 20 year old with Cerebral Palsy, yes. But this was a 10 year old. AND he tried to sue them after.

Im sorry, but its not our jobs to care about people, here on the internet.

itt

jeep thinks a 20 year old has more rights to be harassing then a 40 year old for reason of..... (not cited)

jeeps thinks age determines how hard a person can be victimized by the same crimes based on....(not cited)

sounds like some kinda backward muslim world justice to me lol.
just punish people with crimes gauged on how you feel that day :D

Edit: By the way Coraline was a terrible movie the book was much better.
Has nothing to do with the OP, and you are pretty clearly trying to get a reaction out of me.

itt

jeep thinks a 20 year old has more rights to be harassing then a 40 year old for reason of..... (not cited)

jeeps thinks age determines how hard a person can be victimized by the same crimes based on....(not cited)

sounds like some kinda backward muslim world justice to me lol.
just punish people with crimes gauged on how you feel that day :D
When a 40 year old makes fun of a 10 year old, punishments are going to be MUCH harsher for the 40 year old. Notice how his son isn't in jail? Age does play a large role here. The judge recognized that he should have known better, and should have ended the bullying. Granted, I'm sure his son was suspended, but that's not legal action. He's actually very lucky CYS didn't investigate him.

son? suspended? is this another child you are comparing to an adult?
you cant send a kid to jail for anything less then murder lol

age dosnt matter. the justice system isnt based on random values and feelings.

you wanted the guy dead lol. that makes you some kinda sick monster. thats not even CLOSE to comparable to making fun of someone.

son? suspended? is this another child you are comparing to an adult?
you cant send a kid to jail for anything less then murder lol

age dosnt matter. the justice system isnt based on random values and feelings.

you wanted the guy dead lol. that makes you some kinda sick monster. thats not even CLOSE to comparable to making fun of someone.
You contradicted yourself. "Age doesn't matter" - "You can't send a kid to jail for anything less than murder"

Also, age does matter. If you know anything about criminal law, you'd know that a 10 year old wouldn't have the legal capacity to be indicted. A 40 year old would.

Also, no. I didn't "want the guy dead". I said that out of a spur of anger. I do believe, however, that he should be severely reprimanded for this cruel action to a 10 year old. She's going to remember this for the rest of her life, if you aren't aware.

kids cant be charged because parents are responsible for them (and responsible for the crimes their own kids commit)
a child is not a citizen. the kid didnt go to jail because the dad receives his crimes. are you new to this country?

you were comparing a 20 year old to a 40 year old. saying the 40 year old should be punished harder.

there isnt any laws that support the "old and wise enough to have known better"
its not how it works, never has never will.

you are living in some kinda fantasy world.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 12:13:36 PM by Bisjac »

you were comparing a 20 year old to a 40 year old. saying the 40 year old should be punished harder.

there isnt any laws that support the "old and wise enough to have known better"
its not how it works, never has never will.

you are living in some kinda fantasy world.
You apparently didn't comprehend what I said. I never once compared a 20 year old to a 40 year old. I said if he was doing this to a 20 year old (assuming he's ~40), he wouldn't have been punished as bad. Not sure if you wanted to twist what I said in your favor, or you just really can't read.

Do you know what a minor is? Because what you just said is wrong.

You'd like to believe that. Though, it has nothing to do with this. So I'm going to let that go.