Chrisbot6's Renderman Mod - v3 Released!

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Chrisbot6's Renderman Mod - v3 Released!  (Read 145811 times)

Big problem, for some reason, blockland is still trying to utilize the mod even though i disabled it. I've seen renderman spawn when he shoudn't as, you know, the mod is de-activated.

Big problem, for some reason, blockland is still trying to utilize the mod even though i disabled it. I've seen renderman spawn when he shoudn't as, you know, the mod is de-activated.
You're doing something wrong.

How did you disable it?
Whats with the test thing?

I disabled renderman mod, but renderman stills appear at my server, but i saw they were peaceful, so I decided to make a party with them... ._.

Note: I painted them

EDIT: They wont stop spawning D:

This never happened in any of the tests.

I've had the mod RTB-disabled in the background on my server every time I've had it up. Rendermen won't spawn unless I turn it on, even if I try to force them in every way. Wtf are you guys doing?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 09:58:17 AM by chrisbot6 »

I've had the mod RTB-disabled in the background on my server every time I've had it up. Rendermen won't spawn unless I turn it on, even if I try to force them in every way. Wtf are you guys doing?
Conflicting addons? This kind of stuff used to happen to me a lot before v3 of Renderman.

You're doing something wrong.

How did you disable it? This never happened in any of the tests.

No, i'm doing everything right. i enable/disable the mod through RTB. Curiously enough, this only happens if renderman was enabled in the rtb prefs before disabling the mod via rtb
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 04:15:01 PM by torak11 »

No, i'm doing everything right. i enable/disable the mod through RTB. Curiously enough, this only happens if renderman was enabled in the rtb prefs before disabling the mod via rtb
I did this and I fixed it thanks

Is it bad I edited this to play the beginning of the heyayayay song instead of the static that comes with the mod when he kills you?

Is it bad I edited this to play the beginning of the heyayayay song instead of the static that comes with the mod when he kills you?
We all have different ways of coping with fear :3

Cool update this is scary but cool

You should use an isObject thing where the detector bottom prints on the user's screen. My console gets errors when I die with it out.

Is he supposed to talk in chat? because he did on my dedi server and I left when he said I see you Thriperight. 0_o scared me bad

Would it be possible to make it where renderman dies if you attack him?

Epic Revive
woo
You should use an isObject thing where the detector bottom prints on the user's screen. My console gets errors when I die with it out.
I already did earlier in the code. The function ends too late.
Is he supposed to talk in chat? because he did on my dedi server and I left when he said I see you Thriperight. 0_o scared me bad
not really. He echoes a lot in the console
This never works for me.
):
Would it be possible to make it where renderman dies if you attack him?
nope