Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 260846 times)

we just loaded like 200,000 bricks, completely lag-less

what an ass... i forgot my rtb login and password --'

You've not actually registered on this site yet :)

You're unbanned from bolster's server kalphiter. I gotta admit, Lub's service is pretty damn fast. He's been loading something new every 10 seconds and I've had little to no lag.

do want, but nothing to host

I really want this, great work.

Edit: I will probably sign up really soon.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 04:10:06 PM by Dr_Zegobob »

Aww I wish I had cash ready to get a server

Just registered. Looks fantastic, I may be able to host my Hide and Go Seek server 24/7 now.

Just a small request, but could you fix up the default blockhead? Those ridges on his head look really awkward.

will buy when script is done :)

what an ass... i forgot my rtb login and password --'
Make a new one.

Just a small request, but could you fix up the default blockhead? Those ridges on his head look really awkward.

They're actually automatically generated. I'll be looking into seeing if I can do some better anti-aliasing at some point but it's definitely not a priority at the moment. If you go ingame and change your avatar it should update on the website for you.

Bought it and it's so fast. No waiting at all, I was finished and ready to host within literally two minutes. Nice work

Is there a scallywag server option?

Too bad I'm poor. Looks great.

oh lord, i am registred at name: Todd or not? rofl

also: "Authentication Failed. Please make sure Blockland is open and online"

I have blockland open...
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 04:16:26 PM by Sylvanor »

Can't seem to find my server. Says it's on-line, tested the chat, console and everything seem to be working. Am I missing something?