RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 257063 times)

Yep just start the server, open the console and do the following:

Code: [Select]
setKey("YOUR-KEY-HERE");
you should add this somewhere in the settings

You should also add for the load brick tab, saves the file. Like the loads you upload, You can choose to one time upload, or keep it in loaded files instead of having to choose file everytime. c:

you should add this somewhere in the settings

Agreed, I'll look into it soon.

You should also add for the load brick tab, saves the file. Like the loads you upload, You can choose to one time upload, or keep it in loaded files instead of having to choose file everytime. c:

Yeah I think someone mentioned this before but I forgot about it. We'll definitely add something like this.

Darren has showed me some of the features this stuff is so good.

Are you guys thinking of adding an annual service that charges automatically?

Are you guys thinking of adding an annual service that charges automatically?

3 months is the maximum contract duration, you'll get reminded in plenty of time to renew it though!

It's been awhile since I've hosted a BL server so perhaps I'm missing the obvious; how do I auto-admin certain ID's that join the server?

If you've got RTB just go to Server Control in the admin menu and hit the Auto Admin tab and add the ID there. There's no way to do it from the interface yet.

Alternatively you can set the following in your console:

Code: [Select]
$Pref::Server::AutoAdminList = "id1 id2 id3";
$Pref::Server::AutoSuperAdminList = "id4 id5 id6";

Hopefully its a nicely Moderated freebuild with decent Add-Ons.

Yes, hopefully it will be.
It's up now, of course. I put it up because, in my honest opinion, I can't find a good free-build server , so I thought about creating my own. I'm taking / will be taking suggestions.

Also, thank you Ephialtes and Lub.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 04:56:10 PM by Crazycom »

Also, thank you Ephialtes.

You're welcome but really it's Lub and I who should be thanking you guys for trusting us enough with your money to provide you with a high quality service. We're absolutely going to do our best to meet all of your high expectations.

He already said there's no limit to number of clients.

He already said there's no limit to number of clients.
Yes, I know that, I still am asking.
Also, How many have been sold? And how many left.

...you're asking how many are left if you already know it's unlimited? I have to be misunderstanding the question, because that makes no sense.

Just found out what I'm getting for christmas