RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 253404 times)

That's weird, that's a very simple thing to do.
Your service (which has been around for quite some time now) was a simple thing to do.

What will happen is after a few days, not everyone will be hosting a server.

Your service (which has been around for quite some time now) was a simple thing to do.
I love how you think of something completely unrelated.

Let's not cause an arguement. Kalphiter's sperglord comebacks make me want to kill myself and also stuff up the thread.

Let's not cause an arguement. Kalphiter's sperglord comebacks make me want to kill myself and also stuff up the thread.
sperglord lmfaaoooooo

Support
Please use the support tab on the site to submit a support ticket to us if you have any issues at all. While it's tempting to post in the thread you're actually more likely to get a quicker reply by submitting a ticket as we're notified of these via our email and phones which we check more often than this thread.                                                                                                                            

Just added this to the main post.

How do i change the colorset? the default one irritate me.

At the moment you need to get the colorSet.txt file out of the zip and upload it via FTP to config/server/colorSet.txt

We're hoping to have a color set manager in the interface soon. Let me know if you need a hand sorting that out!

Just wondering, are you going to make a free trial for like 5 days or something to try it out?

No, We don't think there's any need for a trial when you can just join any of the servers using the service to try it out in terms of speed and latency.

We'll be offering a demo panel in the future you can use to try out the management side of things too.

i was actually hoping for a more professional way of payment, like buying games on steam with a credit card. it would be much easier than using paypal.

i was actually hoping for a more professional way of payment, like buying games on steam with a credit card. it would be much easier than using paypal.
Paypal is an incredibly professional way of accepting payment. I don't see how it's not. You can pay with your credit card.