RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 256651 times)

It should send you an email that you've got a reply. Is it not doing that?

It should send you an email that you've got a reply. Is it not doing that?
Oh, I didn't check my Email. I also only have my Email set up with my iPod and my MacBookPro due to getting spam viruses and crap. Anyway, Ya I got it. But you should still look into that little support notification thing for people that don't check it alot.

Oh, I didn't check my Email. I also only have my Email set up with my iPod and my MacBookPro due to getting spam viruses and crap. Anyway, Ya I got it. But you should still look into that little support notification thing for people that don't check it alot.
Or maybe just read your email.

Shut the forget up.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 01:15:17 PM by Badspot »

Just trying to give an idea. :|

Also, I saw the RTB iOS App in the old development thread, Will that be released?

Just trying to give an idea. :|
I don't think it's really worth it, you should just read your email.

Uhh, if you want to use this to host a server, do you still need to go through all that port forwarding internet crap to host, or does this take care of all that crap.

Uhh, if you want to use this to host a server, do you still need to go through all that port forwarding internet crap to host, or does this take care of all that crap.
It does it for you.

It does it for you.
So if I was completely unable to host because of a crappy router, internet settings, etc. before, this would fix all of that so I can host a decent server.

So if I was completely unable to host because of a crappy router, internet settings, etc. before, this would fix all of that so I can host a decent server.
Yes. You are not hosting the server on your computer, so it would be like connecting to someone elses server, except it has your name on it and you can control everything about it.

Yep.

Yes. You are not hosting the server on your computer, so it would be like connecting to someone elses server, except it has your name on it and you can control everything about it.
I've been trying for months to handle all the router crap manually so I could host, but it was just too frustrating. This is a gift from the heavens.

Did we mention that this uses faster internet than you have so there will be no lag for anybody?

I've spent months trying to handle all of the router crap manually so I could try to host, and it was just too frustrating. This is a gift from the heavens.
You do realize Kalphiter has been out for years and you act like you never heard of a hosting service?

Did we mention that this uses faster internet than you have so there will be no lag for anybody?
Depends on their Connection and Location of course. (And Computer)