RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 253421 times)

Hm? I've been on lubhosted servers constantly for the past 2 days and I haven't experienced one crash. Must be your add-ons.

Portal's keep crashing.

4+ times in a day.
Add-On problems, Check his Console Logs. Also tell him to fill in a Support Ticket.

Thanks, How do I change colorset?

wait I thought you could upload your addons to the website via control pbrown town and get them on the server that way?

wait I thought you could upload your addons to the website via control pbrown town and get them on the server that way?
Not yet.

Thanks, How do I change colorset?
You have to move the colorSet.txt out of the zip and upload it via FTP to config/server

Not yet.
You have to move the colorSet.txt out of the zip and upload it via FTP to config/server

kalph now is your chance to reedem your service

Nice, the 2 months is cheaper than Kalphs if I recall so I'd probably move over after my server expires with Kaphost. No reason to stay with Kalph unless he offers a cheaper price.

kalph now is your chance to reedem your service
Yes, I realize this. It's surprising that they never finished it.

Nice, the 2 months is cheaper than Kalphs if I recall so I'd probably move over after my server expires with Kaphost. No reason to stay with Kalph unless he offers a cheaper price.
Even if the other is better you'd go with the worse one?

Very nice.

I kind of miss being able to host. Maybe once I pick up more hours at work, actually get money able to spend, and get some more free time I will get myself a server. The prices are good enough.

Can't you just make a free version of this? I think it's stupid to pay for a server
Seriously? You want them to spend their own money just so you can host a server? My gosh you are stupid.

Name one way your service is better than lubs.

In terms of ping lub has you beat.
In terms of interface lub has you beat.

Name one way your service is better than lubs.

kalph adds a little bit of autism in every server

Well, both of your servers offer similar latency on my end. Your servers seem stable, can't comment on Lub's as of yet.

Lub has better pricing, your pricing is a little more.

Lub has a more comprehensive control panel, yours has improved but it is barebones in comparison.

Lub seems to have a better billing system, yours is adequate but not ideal.

I'm not sure there is any reason, financially or practically, to stay with Kaphost at this point.

Incorrect.

I didn't even finish mine, how would you know?

Well, both of your servers offer similar latency on my end. Your servers seem stable, can't comment on Lub's as of yet.

Lub has better pricing, your pricing is a little more.

Lub has a more comprehensive control panel, yours has improved but it is barebones in comparison.

Lub seems to have a better billing system, yours is adequate but not ideal.
I didn't even finish mine, how would you know?

I'm not sure there is any reason, financially or practically, to stay with Kaphost at this point.
The problem with this is your lack of consideration for the future.

The problem with this is your lack of consideration for the future.

Just to note, we're coming close to reaching capacity on the NY01 node, order soon to avoid a wait while NY02 or other location is deployed!