RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 253390 times)

kalph now is your chance to reedem your service
A colorset changer is going to save his service? What.

Wait I'm confused. What.

Wait I'm confused. What.
He said
kalph now is your chance to reedem your service
but I don't get how a colorset manager would make a difference in any hosting service 'war'.

I'm not saying Kalphs is bad, but his post confused me.

The problem with this is your lack of consideration for the future.
perhaps if you had considered the future before now you wouldn't be playing catch-up so badly lol

You should cast a poll, On the website or the topic. For what Location to go to. East Coast, West Coast, or UK.

no being able to upload addons to the website and use them in your server

Since Lub's hosting provider only offers servers in NYC that is the most likely location for the second server. Not only does the USA have a larger client base, NYC has the best worldwide ping of any area. On top of this, it would be easiest to copy his code over to a server in the exact likeness of the preexisting one. This is simply speculation, but I would say don't get your hopes up for a UK server as of yet.

NYC has the best worldwide ping of any area.
This doesn't make too much sense.

I didn't even finish mine, how would you know?

Ooohh look at Kalph putting in work, if you really are working on it, like RTBs I can't wait to see it.

Ooohh look at Kalph putting in work, if you really are working on it, like RTBs I can't wait to see it.
Go to my thread.

Since Lub's hosting provider only offers servers in NYC that is the most likely location for the second server. Not only does the USA have a larger client base, NYC has the best worldwide ping of any area. On top of this, it would be easiest to copy his code over to a server in the exact likeness of the preexisting one. This is simply speculation, but I would say don't get your hopes up for a UK server as of yet.
I remember early on Lub said hed try to get to a server in Europe eventually

This doesn't make too much sense.
Why not? Think about it. Most English speaking nations are within a 3500 mile radius of NYC.

I don't think it's necessary to get a server elsewhere.

Why not? Think about it. Most English speaking nations are within a 3500 mile radius of NYC.
How does that define "the world"?

I dont see it on the Kaphost thread

I wish there was a way to check how many Servers are Deployed on each node. Would be neat to see how the service is going.