RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 256845 times)

But that's exactly what PayPal does...
They do that? Don't you need a account for that? I might be wrong but doesn't amazon let you without an account?

Paypal accounts requires a phone.
I do not believe this is true.

What about Amazon? Would that be possible? because Amazon allows you to enter credit card info for like a one time purchase.(Just for people that want to pay w/ credit card)
Anything is possible, but due to the recurring nature of the fee I doubt that use of Amazon Payments is optimal. It's really up to Lub and Ephi though.

They do that? Don't you need a account for that? I might be wrong but doesn't amazon let you without an account?
Amazon Payments requires an Amazon account.

I do not believe this is true.
Anything is possible, but due to the recurring nature of the fee I doubt that use of Amazon Payments is optimal. It's really up to Lub and Ephi though.
Amazon Payments requires an Amazon account.
Oh ok, It's been awhile since I purchased BL via Amazon so I wasn't sure.

Paypal accounts requires a phone and I don't even own a phone (Will do soon). Everything I order online is usually a pre-paid debit card. Plus, I don't think my parents like the idea of their 14 year old son having a paypal account to buy whatever they want.
If either of your parents has a paypal account, they can open up a Student Account underneath their account for you if you're under 18 and can't open a paypal account (effectively...you wouldn't be able to add a credit card or bank account, I think)

Your parents can then:
- add money to your account
- take money from your account
- moderate your spending
- get you an actual Student Card to buy stuff from places IRL too

Yes it is true.
It appears it requires an entry to sign up, but with my 5 year experience with PayPal they have never once called me. I am sure they would not banish you from their site for providing temporary info until you got a phone.

It appears it requires an entry to sign up, but with my 5 year experience with PayPal they have never once called me. I am sure they would not banish you from their site for providing temporary info until you got a phone.
http://sqa.fyicenter.com/Online_Test_Tools/Test_Phone_Number_Generator.php :cookieMonster:

I didn't even finish mine, how would you know?

The problem with this is your lack of consideration for the future.

Kalphiter, I'm not interested in what you might end up doing. Its very possible you won't improve the service at all.

The decision is between two hosts at the time of renewing, and yours is currently inferior. Hypothetically, either of the services could always improve. In the real world, at this point in time, Lub is the cheaper and better option.

Kalphiter, I'm not interested in what you might end up doing. Its very possible you won't improve the service at all.

The decision is between two hosts at the time of renewing, and yours is currently inferior. Hypothetically, either of the services could always improve. In the real world, at this point in time, Lub is the cheaper and better option.
Hes given proof of improvement. But for the moment, Lub is the better option.

Hes given proof of improvement. But for the moment, Lub is the better option.
Of course, but it's a short time period. People shouldn't jump so quickly.

have you actually come up with any innovative ideas or will we just see you move towards what lub already has?

have you actually come up with any innovative ideas or will we just see you move towards what lub already has?
I've thought of a few, but there are a lot of things that are much easier to do with a server from me.

I've thought of a few, but there are a lot of things that are much easier to do with a server from me.
.. such as?

In the future, I imachine going on the forums and seeing a topic in the off topic section called
"my new creative story"
i click inside and the title of the story is
Kalphiter: The sad story of a inferior forgotten host
and laughing my ass off and reading the thing about how you will fail.

we have given you 2 years. You barely improved anything until lub came