RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 257020 times)

Hey, would the quality of the connection and the level of your ping be different based on your distance from the main server? I'm like 2,500 miles from NYC
Yes and no. Your internet speed is more of a factor than distance, but yes, as you get further the data has to travel further which takes longer. However, it will still be very playable. Probably the same ping you'd get from a normal person in your city.

One of my friends Kojolika was complaining that he kept crashing on the server whenever I hosted one. (from RTB hosting)
Not sure if it was a bug but it seemed to be only him because I was there and so was another friend and we never crashed but Kojo did.

If you've had similar complaints as this then I'd recommend looking into it. If not then it probably was just a client issue.

I'd need to hear more details about the client's crash but if it's just one person then there's a really low chance it's anything to do with the hosting and more likely an issue with their computer or add-ons on the server.

I may do a review of the dedicated server for the people who are unsure.

1 day i host my server. Noting to say. It's fabtastic! from... 20? eo 250 of ping, less than 2 minuts to load 100000 bricks... Nobody lag! wonderfull!

Just a very professional job. Ill keep RTB Hosting Quality Service forever now!

I mis-read Launch for 'lunch'
also,
GIVE ME MOAR FREE SERVICE PLEASE D: </3

I'll be getting one when I get home from work.

I'll consider it. I need a reliable place to build larger projects, and my computer's crashes are killing me.

I mis-read Launch for 'lunch'
also,
GIVE ME MOAR FREE SERVICE PLEASE D: </3
loo

How many servers are you guys running right now?

Don't want the competition to get an edge, now would I?
i dont even think you're worthy of being called competition lmao, this service is superior and you know it

Yes it is! and Hi Big Brother!

still waiting on google checkout

still waiting on google checkout

I don't remember them saying it was their top priority.