RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 256906 times)

The meteor would completely destroy itself and deal much less damage to the planet.

NOT IN MY IMAGINATION BITCH :(

RTB service will crush anyone left on Kalphost service.
Wow, arrest RTB for murder.

Imagine a meteor hitting a planet. That meteor is RTB and that planet is kalphost.
lolololol this is funny to sit back and laugh at all the bitchin' comments from kalph. pathetic.
Which is obviously why I still host more servers and have more players playing on my servers.

Which is obviously why I still host more servers and have more players playing on my servers.

Up until the RTB Dedicated Hosting Service was released, there were no real alternatives to your service.

Plus this only came out two days ago, too.

I'd say 20 active servers in less than 72 hours is pretty good going, we really must be doing something right!

Wow, arrest RTB for murder.

Lets all just step back a moment and think.
This is just a game.
Im sure while im out having fun with real life friends on new years eve, You will be having fun on your server with your blockland friends. alone. :)

Up until the RTB Dedicated Hosting Service was released, there were no real alternatives to your service.

Plus this only came out two days ago, too.
Nah, it just proves that if I change things soon enough, I can retain everybody I had.

Lets all just step back a moment and think.
This is just a game.
Im sure while im out having fun with real life friends on new years eve, You will be having fun on your server with your blockland friends. alone. :)

I'm sorry, but how could I be alone and with my "blockland friends" at the same time?

Nah, it just proves that if I change things soon enough, I can retain everybody I had.
I'm sorry, but how could I be alone and with my "blockland friends" at the same time?

Because you will be alone in real life. Sitting by yourself at a computer.
Anyone else think this is really lame? That someone would rather be on a game on new years than with friends?
Its acceptable for like a 12 year old because they probably wont have anything better to do, but seriously...

You'll most likely keep most of your customers just because they're already using it, but that doesn't say anything about the RTB hosting service being worse than yours.

If I were you, I'd be working on improving my project, not trying to make it better than the competitor's.

Anyone else think this is really lame? That someone would rather be on a game on new years than with friends?
Its acceptable for like a 12 year old because they probably wont have anything better to do, but seriously...

Attack the problem, not the person. You'll get nowhere if you make constant jabs towards his personal life due to it being irrelevant.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 04:00:31 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

What the forget kind of argument is this?

An argument that is obviously hitting home hard.
And with that, I leave you.
Goodnight sirs... and Kalph.

I'm sorry, but I have to agree.

Anyone else think this is really lame?
Uhh, not very much.

Especially considering that the new years party is basically a blockland tradition now.

your actually loving stupid.