RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 257014 times)

i dont even think you're worthy of being called competition lmao, this service is superior and you know it
is

Those are some good prices

Here is my review of RTB Dedicated Hosting Service.

This hosting service is very Professional, The features are great, function able, and even made to look nice. The support is just wonderful, The ticket system is a very nice way to do support in my opinion, the Deployment of the server is fast, easy, DONE. It took me less than 60 Seconds to Buy, Deploy, and start my server. Lub and Ephialtes has done a wonderful job of their service and should be very proud of themselves.

Some other things:

-The Control Panel for your server is wonderful, Full of functional and pretty features.

-The performance. When I was with my old server(Only happened to me on Kalphiters) if I exceeded 60K bricks, I would get this random Ghosting every five or six seconds, only way to fix was to restart, None of that anymore.

-The Support System is awesome and easy to use.

-Customer Service is a A+.

Overall, I give this Service a nice gold ribbon.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 10:35:50 AM by Glassy¹ »

lag on portalmaster's server

lubs service is really good, isn't it?

Here is my review of RTB Dedicated Hosting Service

-snip-
If you're writing a review, please do so using proper grammar.

If you're writing a review, please do so using proper grammar.
I didn't notice the grammar mistakes because every post of his has some form of mistake, I'm used to it.

His server has had so many complaints, Others have run just fine. Tell him to check his Add-Ons. The service is running fine for me and others.

His server has had so many complaints, Others have run just fine. Tell him to check his Add-Ons. The service is running fine for me and others.

remember when you defended kalphs service and said this one sucked?

[]----[]: want to know like
[]----[]: my only problem with RTB hosting?
[]----[]: do u
[VKR] Brian Smith: sure
[]----[]: wanna kno
[]----[]: it's like
[]----[]: when you have the console
[]----[]: and you go up
[]----[]: and then you press enter
[]----[]: your "index"
[]----[]: stays all the way up
[]----[]: instead of going back down

You should fix this because I also had this.

remember when you defended kalphs service and said this one sucked?
How about shut up. c:

Also, Where are my Chat Logs, Ban Logs, Connections, Etc.

Other suggestion, For server settings/prefs, Add the prefs below.

Its annoying to have to go in Pref file.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 11:44:28 AM by Glassy¹ »

Are you going to add a sort of an API for console? For example, I create a mod, or an external client that can access console, instead of having to go through the website?

I found it extremely useful on Kalphiter's service that I was able to use telnet or other simple communication methods to read/write console.

Are you going to add a sort of an API for console? For example, I create a mod, or an external client that can access console, instead of having to go through the website?

I found it extremely useful on Kalphiter's service that I was able to use telnet or other simple communication methods to read/write console.

We can definitely add that, yeah.