RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 256592 times)

Ping from the UK is so much better than I ever imagined, I often see sub-100ms and quite frankly I don't think it needs to be lower than that. RTB hosting was built from the start with multiple nodes in mind, just need to pick a location, buy a server and it'll be hosting people within a couple of hours. NY02 is looking most likely at the moment.

Wow, I might look into this.

Can you somehow manage a 6 month sale or a 12 month sale?

I think the avatars could use a little anti aliasing, or at least a better resolution. Great idea by the way.

If you're looking for further discount it won't happen. $5 a month already leaves no room for profit, so even if you were able to buy bulk time quantities they would be at that rate. With that in mind, it's smarter just to buy the 3 month package so if you are unsatisfied for whatever reason you aren't stuck in a contract.

He already said he would not be doing it, But it tells you a week in advance you will expire via Email. And you can check on Dashboard as well.

If you're looking for further discount it won't happen. $5 a month already leaves no room for profit, so even if you were able to buy bulk time quantities they would be at that rate. With that in mind, it's smarter just to buy the 3 month package so if you are unsatisfied for whatever reason you aren't stuck in a contract.
Good Idea.

Better go my a prepaid card.

He already said he would not be doing it, But it tells you a week in advance you will expire via Email. And you can check on Dashboard as well.

Also, For the TimeZone, Will that be adjustable? I don't like going by UTC time....Where ever that is.

Will we be able to use something else besides paypal and google checkout in the future?

Also, For the TimeZone, Will that be adjustable? I don't like going by UTC time....Where ever that is.
The server runs in UTC time, so adding a user-designated timezone would require a rewrite of the time display. It's not impossible, but at this time it is not a priority for RTB.

Will we be able to use something else besides paypal and google checkout in the future?
It is not planned or projected, however I am sure they are open to suggestions if you have a legitimate reason.

The server runs in UTC time, so adding a user-designated timezone would require a rewrite of the time display. It's not impossible, but at this time it is not a priority for RTB.
It is not planned or projected, however I am sure they are open to suggestions if you have a legitimate reason.
bitcoin plz

Paypal accounts requires a phone and I don't even own a phone (Will do soon). Everything I order online is usually a pre-paid debit card. Plus, I don't think my parents like the idea of their 14 year old son having a paypal account to buy whatever they want.

What about Amazon? Would that be possible? because Amazon allows you to enter credit card info for like a one time purchase.(Just for people that want to pay w/ credit card)

What about Amazon? Would that be possible? because Amazon allows you to enter credit card info for like a one time purchase.(Just for people that want to pay w/ credit card)
But that's exactly what PayPal does...

Paypal accounts requires a phone and I don't even own a phone (Will do soon). Everything I order online is usually a pre-paid debit card. Plus, I don't think my parents like the idea of their 14 year old son having a paypal account to buy whatever they want.
They can move money to the account when you need to buy something.