Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 256525 times)

Yay, awesome.

Also, loving kalphiter in this thread. Especially the "good luck, you'll need it"

Paypal is an incredibly professional way of accepting payment. I don't see how it's not. You can pay with your credit card.
the funny part is though i don't have a paypal account and my parents wont let me sync their credit card with paypal because they think it is unsafe.

the funny part is though i don't have a paypal account and my parents wont let me sync their credit card with paypal because they think it is unsafe.
Then how did you buy Blockland? You can only buy Blockland with Paypal or Amazon Payments.

i was actually hoping for a more professional way of payment, like buying games on steam with a credit card. it would be much easier than using paypal.

Doing it through PayPal is a lot safer than entering credit card details into our site, for certain. It doesn't get a whole lot more professional than PayPal.

Then how did you buy Blockland? You can only buy Blockland with Paypal or Amazon Payments.
amazon

Doing it through PayPal is a lot safer than entering credit card details into our site, for certain. It doesn't get a whole lot more professional than PayPal.
i dont know maybe i used the wrong word. instead of professional, how is simple?

i dont know maybe i used the wrong word. instead of professional, how is simple?

I pretty much use paypal to pay for whatever i can, once you get it setup it's really as simple as logging in, clicking like 3 times and it's done

Hey, I keep getting weird freezes on my friend's server. He has lubhost.

PayPal is also better at retrieving refunds or something like that or is it the same as credit card now?

Edit: I've asked Kalphiter this about what he used for hosting and the prices were in European money, Ephi, if you wouldn't mind saying - what do you use to host? Thanks, I am looking for a personal host for BL and MC, MC will be private but BL will be public. Max for BL would probably be 20-30 ppl and MC 5 people.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 06:49:07 PM by Altiris »

Hey, I keep getting weird freezes on my friend's server. He has lubhost.

Which server is that? Is it the server freezing or your client freezing?

can you just make a button that saves all the blocks on the server as a auto save, like a manual save button?

Server. It had to be restarted. It's portalmasters server.

Which server is that? Is it the server freezing or your client freezing?

ThePortalMaster's. I think it's freezing, not too sure, though.

I can't see all the way up into console history :(

Yeah most browsers can't handle the full console history so it's limited to about 100 lines at the moment unfortunately.

ThePortalMaster's. I think it's freezing, not too sure, though.

I'm taking a look.

Yeah most browsers can't handle the full console history so it's limited to about 100 lines at the moment unfortunately.

I'm taking a look.
Hey Ephil, do you use Linode Hosting Service for RTB Hosting by any chance?