RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 253423 times)

oh my god i love everything about this thread, especially kalphiters "good luck, you'll need it"

That's weird, that's a very simple thing to do.
it actually is
im curious to know why they took it out/didn't put it in
above all the features they have in it right now (which is a forget ton), they didn't put in this one?

It was purely time constraints, we had a lot of things we wanted to make sure were perfect for the launch. There are of course lots of new features coming soon.

I still cant find any custom addons on there.
Anyone know how to help?

I still cant find any custom addons on there.
Anyone know how to help?
1. Put the add-on in the Add-Ons folder.
2. Go to Panel/Add-Ons
3. Hit Refresh Add-Ons
4. Should be on the list.

Out of curiosity, Will you add the RTB Dedicated Hosting Logo to the Topic instead of the big bold print?

Fuuuck. There are going to be so many great servers now but my computer died on Wednesday  :panda:

Fuuuck. There are going to be so many great servers now but my computer died on Wednesday  :panda:
I know the feeling, luckily I got my new PC today though - so I'll download Blockland shortly. :D

1. Put the add-on in the Add-Ons folder.
2. Go to Panel/Add-Ons
3. Hit Refresh Add-Ons
4. Should be on the list.
And, done, But, well,
It doesnt work...

Um. My server chat is broken.

It doesn't display any of the server chats.

Absolutely great service! I haven't experienced server hosting at all so far, but the support has been great. Thanks guys.

Buying now, woop
How many servers were sold? Show a pic when you go to "Deploy"

Um. My server chat is broken.

It doesn't display any of the server chats.

There are certain add-ons that don't parent chat functions correctly and that can cause the server chat to break. Unfortunately there's not a lot I can do about that beyond asking the add-on creator to fix it.

And, done, But, well,
It doesnt work...

You've got to upload them to your server using an FTP client first. In the near future there will be a way to do this using the website. Let me know if you want a hand with the FTP upload.

There are certain add-ons that don't parent chat functions correctly and that can cause the server chat to break. Unfortunately there's not a lot I can do about that beyond asking the add-on creator to fix it.

You've got to upload them to your server using an FTP client first. In the near future there will be a way to do this using the website. Let me know if you want a hand with the FTP upload.
No I mean, It was working fine.

How many servers were sold? Show a pic when you go to "Deploy"
Assuming every server is running -- 15.