RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 257111 times)

Im buying one month,
See how my jail server will go...

Will colorset manager be added as well?

Will colorset manager be added as well?

Yep there's a few technical hurdles to get over there but once I figure everything out we'll have one.

Yep there's a few technical hurdles to get over there but once I figure everything out we'll have one.
Cool. Loving the panel so far. Also, When you guys get less busy from openign week, You should make a Free Panel trial, Like it lets you use the panel on the site, But doesn't actually effect anything, For people that are thinking about buying.

you should make something where you can actually just customize the colorset
like you see the colorset and you can change the values in it.

also banning/kicking/unbanning people should be put in.
as in administrative tools.

Cool. Loving the panel so far. Also, When you guys get less busy from openign week, You should make a Free Panel trial, Like it lets you use the panel on the site, But doesn't actually effect anything, For people that are thinking about buying.

Yeah I'd really like to do something like that but I'm not entirely sure how it'd work yet. I'll have a think about it.

also banning/kicking/unbanning people should be put in.
as in administrative tools.

This is definitely on the list of things to do.

Is there a way to change the key assigned with the server? I think I entered mine wrong.

Yep just start the server, open the console and do the following:

Code: [Select]
setKey("YOUR-KEY-HERE");

I have bought this service for 1 month to make a 24/7 freebuild server, and for use on projects.
So far, it's been working great with no problems at all. However, is it possible if my RTB account name could be changed to "Shock", and not "Shockcom". If it is taken, then forget about it.

If the service goes well for a month, then I just might renew.

I have bought this service for 1 month to make a 24/7 freebuild server, and for use on projects.
So far, it's been working great with no problems at all. However, is it possible if my RTB account name could be changed to "Shock", and not "Shockcom". If it is taken, then forget about it.

Thanks - I've updated your name for you.

"Contrary to what you may have heard, New York State is teaming with wildlife. Over 250 species of birds, 165 fish, 69 Reptiles and amphibians, 60 mammals, and countless invertebrates call New York home. And while New York State is home to the largest park in the continental US, you might be surprised at the diversity of species seen here in backyards of the United States' largest city."

wut? lol

Gotta say this is really good for me. Especially with BBB testing and etc.

Alphadin also has access to the FTP and other things through RTB and can easily see logs and access console which is a great feature.
He can also update the scripts with it and place it on the server and start/stop it whenever he or I want.

We were testing not too long ago and it is just really good. No lag at all either.
I bought the 3 month package. It is also great how you can do everything through the webpage and Paypal. Didn't have to contact or wait for anybody. Great job Lub.

wut? lol

You defo were not meant to read that. Please leave.

Hopefully its a nicely Moderated freebuild with decent Add-Ons.

Thanks - I've updated your name for you.
Could you update my RTB name from "MagicalAce" to Evar678 Please?

:)