RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 257094 times)

You do realize Kalphiter has been out for years and you act like you never heard of a hosting service?

I thought it would be overwhelming to get a hosting service and use it since I'm not the most intelligent with the interior workings of internet connection and such, but now I actually understand it better.

That's the good part about services like these. You type in your credit card number, paste your key, and click "Start Server." Easy.

That's the good part about services like these. You type in your credit card number, paste your key, and click "Start Server." Easy.
Totally agree.

I really liked how you just go on the webpage.
Make an account. Buy. Click Start and you are done.

Contrary to what you may have heard, New York State is teaming with wildlife. Over 250 species of birds, 165 fish, 69 Reptiles and amphibians, 60 mammals, and countless invertebrates call New York home. And while New York State is home to the largest park in the continental US, you might be surprised at the diversity of species seen here in backyards of the United States' largest city.

What the hell? Lol.

Contrary to what you may have heard, New York State is teaming with wildlife. Over 250 species of birds, 165 fish, 69 Reptiles and amphibians, 60 mammals, and countless invertebrates call New York home. And while New York State is home to the largest park in the continental US, you might be surprised at the diversity of species seen here in backyards of the United States' largest city.

What the hell? Lol.
I think that was just to be funny.

How do put addons on my server.

How do put addons on my server.
1. Put the add-on in the Add-Ons folder.
2. Go to Panel/Add-Ons
3. Hit Refresh Add-Ons
4. Should be on the list.

Here?

You lost me at hello.

How do I get into the FTP?

You lost me at hello.

How do I get into the FTP?
FileZilla or a other FTP Program.

Then go to you're FTP Access tab.

Portal's keep crashing.

4+ times in a day.