RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 257138 times)

Yeah but that has the same look of Zack0s and to be quite honest zack0's is ugly.

Lub is clearly a man of design  :cookieMonster:
Fine, don't use a server status. Why did I bother telling you? richard.

Fine, don't use a server status. Why did I bother telling you? richard.
Kalpy calm down, I am not even in need of one at the moment, I just suggested the idea to Lub lol..

If you look at it more closely, you're the one who was, once again, shoving your services in the faces of those asking Lub questions about his.  It gets annoying, of course I'm going to give you a hard time. 

Zack0's seems to be broken.
You definitely seemed interested in Zack0Wack0's and I gave you his.

So we're currently hosting around 150 players on our servers which is about 30% of all players on Blockland at the moment. Pretty exciting!

Steamrolling
Gonna be a sad sight when new years comes along.

Sad sight for RTB, maybe. Even I'll admit Kalphiter has that one in the bag.

This year.

What I'm trying to say it's not the connection to you matters, but the connection to your players.

Why would I want to pay for a server that has lets say 200 ping, but my friends can connect to it at like 60? It's my server, I'm paying for it.

Besides, everyone gets pretty damn good ping with lub anyway.

Why would I want to pay for a server that has lets say 200 ping, but my friends can connect to it at like 60? It's my server, I'm paying for it.

Besides, everyone gets pretty damn good ping with lub anyway.
200 is extreme, 55-75 is not.

200 is extreme, 55-75 is not.
You're right, 55-75 is not, so there's no reason that that if my friends get 60 and I get 30 on lubs, and I get 60 on yours and they get 120.

I wanna get the most out of my cash, even if it's 30 ping.

You're right, 55-75 is not, so there's no reason that that if my friends get 60 and I get 30 on lubs, and I get 60 on yours and they get 120.

For US players, my service is better.

The servers are close enough anyway that ping shouldn't be a deciding factor.

You're gonna get much better stability too, the statistics speak for themselves!

For US players, my service is better.

The servers are close enough anyway that ping shouldn't be a deciding factor.
Hell no. I got horrible connection problems with yours. And I'm closer to your service than I am to Lub's.

Having a ping of 50 from the west coast and 30 from the east coast is certainly better than 80 from the west coast.

Hell no. I got horrible connection problems with yours. And I'm closer to your service than I am to Lub's.

people who buy a lot of keys tend to have a worse connection as the internet plan gets downgraded.