RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 257133 times)

Any chance of a demo panel? I'd like to try it out before I make the commitment.
If you want, You can try my panel for a few mins.

If you want, You can try my panel for a few mins.
Lub already set me up with a demo. Thanks tho.

Buying based on your connectivity is not a good idea.
Why not? If I can't host a server and I want to play with friends I think it'd be a great idea.

Edit:
Lub already set me up with a demo. Thanks tho.
He wouldn't give me a free trial, what?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 02:56:46 PM by KickFlow »

Why not? If I can't host a server and I want to play with friends I think it'd be a great idea.
What I'm trying to say it's not the connection to you matters, but the connection to your players.

What I'm trying to say it's not the connection to you matters, but the connection to your players.

How do I change the colorset on my server? I can't quite figure it out.
Nevermind I think I got it.

From where?
From about 60 different probe servers in Europe, America and Canada, pretty representative of the majority of Blocklands user base.

Just a simple little idea: Provide one of those [img] server status things for the forums that displays server info

Zack0's seems to be broken.

Sure, have been meaning to do that for a while. I'll design one when I have some time to spare.

Just a simple little idea: Provide one of those [img]server status things for the forums that displays server info

Zack0's seems to be broken.
I've been hosting one for ages and ages.

I've been hosting one for ages and ages.

Yeah but that has the same look of Zack0s and to be quite honest zack0's is ugly.

Lub is clearly a man of design  :cookieMonster:

I was hosting with ~40 players for a while with no lag, really good servive!