RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 257118 times)

Horseback riding is one of the most dangerous sports in existence and being trampled by your horse is not uncommon at all.
I said run over not trampled.

If you want a criticism then you can have one:

I think that the RTB service is a little more hyped out than what it actually is.  I think people are a little jumpy because it looks pretty cool and it is some competition to the biggest blockland server hoster, and the forums doesn't really see that a lot.

Both Kaphost and RTB hosting have had connection issues and I have seen both Lub+Ephialtes and Kalphiter acting like little kids fighting over whose service is better.  This fight was started by Lub+Ephialtes but Kalphiter was not innocent when he helped drag out the drama.

In the end I would side with Kalphiter because his service has been around significantly longer, and he doesn't have an egotistical attitude like the RTB team.

Kaphost: 7/10
RTB Host: 5/10

I think people are excited about the RTB hosting service because it actually provides an extensive list of features for people via a well built interface. I'm not sure why people skip over the vast difference in the levels of functionality. I think people also like the fact that since we've launched (15 days ago) we've already released 4 major updates to the service based on things people have been asking for the most. There's a big difference in the levels of service you're getting at the same price and I think you're overlooking that based on grudges you've got or something like that. I think an unbiased review would be far more valuable but thanks nonetheless I guess.

And yeah, stop with the horse brown townogies they make no sense.

Yeah last time I checked the number of horses that have run people over in the last 50 years has been around 0
You've clearly never been around horses

None of this is making ANY SENSE, stop talking in horse metaphor.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Yeah okay just read what Ephi posted.

I think people are excited about the RTB hosting service because it actually provides an extensive list of features for people via a well built interface. I'm not sure why people skip over the vast difference in the levels of functionality. I think people also like the fact that since we've launched (15 days ago) we've already released 4 major updates to the service based on things people have been asking for the most. There's a big difference in the levels of service you're getting at the same price and I think you're overlooking that based on grudges you've got or something like that. I think an unbiased review would be far more valuable but thanks nonetheless I guess.

And yeah, stop with the horse brown townogies they make no sense.
I had no bias when you first made the topic announcing your service.  But you went on to bash Kalphiter's service which made me take a side.

Yeah but you've taken a side based around something completely unrelated to the service. How I conduct myself on a forum doesn't reflect at all on the quality of a hosting service. Anyone can agree that more relevant functionality is better than none but you've left functionality out of your review entirely. I just don't see the value in a review that's so blatantly biased.

Yeah but you've taken a side based around something completely unrelated to the service. How I conduct myself on a forum doesn't reflect at all on the quality of a hosting service. Anyone can agree that more relevant functionality is better than none but you've left functionality out of your review entirely. I just don't see the value in a review that's so blatantly biased.
I looked at how you conducted yourself around your competition.

I left functionality out because they are basically the same thing

EDIT: the same service that is

I looked at how you conducted yourself around your competition.
How I conduct myself on a forum doesn't reflect at all on the quality of a hosting service.

Well what you've done is made the review personal when you should objectively be evaluating the positives and negatives of two services. I don't know how else I can phrase this to make you understand so I'm just going to give up. Thanks for your review!

EDIT: the same service that is

Functionality is one of the most vital things people evaluate when deciding between two things - how can you leave out such a critical factor?

except that kalphiter has said himself that rtb hosting is currently better than kaphost lol

Yes it does completely.  I don't want a pompous douchebag running a service I pay for.

except that kalphiter has said himself that rtb hosting is currently better than kaphost lol
That's not on me, that's on kalphiter.

But in the future, it's pretty clear which is better.

That's not on me, that's on kalphiter.
you said you left out features because they're basically the same

kalphiter said himself they're not the same, and that rtb is currently better. pretty crap review lol

you said you left out features because they're basically the same

kalphiter said himself they're not the same, and that rtb is currently better. pretty crap review lol
I agree with a lot of things Kalphiter says but not everything.  Maybe because you are a complete RTB fanboy you don't understand what having your own opinion means.

I am considering buying a month of Roblox's builder's club to see if it has improved at all, but I think that I could consider a server in the distant future.

Do I get a free hat if I buy a month of RTB/Kaphost?