Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 257128 times)

You're one of these people who will consistently defend a lower-quality item because you are unable to acknowledge that you made an incorrect decision.
sometimes I actually just thinking your trolling.
I mean come on man,
your service is stuff.

Why do you seem to be so issue-prone?
because I have issues.

Trigun helped me.

I guess RTB hosting has compatibility problems with different web browsers.

sometimes I actually just thinking your trolling.
I mean come on man,
your service is stuff.
Not exactly sure how my quote relates to my service (other than the fact that it's a response to a criticism of my service that triggered that conclusion), especially if an "incorrect decision" was never made by considering he was so quick to jump to this service when it was started.

But, it's like reading comprehension runs in the service...

You're one of these people who will consistently defend a lower-quality item because you are unable to acknowledge that you made an incorrect decision.
Jesus christ kalphiter give up. You're wasting your time making an invalid argument against a superior service.

Jesus christ kalphiter give up. You're wasting your time making an invalid argument against a superior service.
When the forget did I ever argue against this service in my response to Glass?

When the forget did I ever argue against this service in my response to Glass?
Considering this is a thread about a hosting service, I'd say it'd take a dumbass to not recognize that you are comparing your hosting service and this one.  In this case, you are also implying that this service is of lower-quality than yours.

The funny thing is that you need more people like Glass to support your service.

Considering this is a thread about a hosting service, I'd say it'd take a dumbass to not recognize that you are comparing your hosting service and this one.  In this case, you are also implying that this service is of lower-quality than yours.

The funny thing is that you need more people like Glass to support your service.
I am not comparing hosting services, I make this clear by not using "service" in that at all. But of course, whatever I say to you will be skewed to make me look bad.

It's not like I need people to support my service, pure quality and features are all I need.

I am not comparing hosting services, I make this clear by not using "service" in that at all. But of course, whatever I say to you will be skewed to make me look bad.

It's not like I need people to support my service, pure quality and features are all I need.
This logic seems a bit flawed. Without people supporting your service, you don't turn a profit. Without a profit, you will eventually close your service. Without your service, you will have no reason to bitch and moan endlessly about someone's derogatory comments on your sketchy service.
Up until recently you've had no real battle for customers, though at the notion of lub creating a service to rival yours you simply try to slander his service at every turn. Or at the very least, try and make it seem like your service is comparable to his. I imagine your service as CC's Pizza, and Lub's as Pizza Hut. Who the forget wants CC's Pizza when we can just go to Pizza Hut.

This logic seems a bit flawed. Without people supporting your service, you don't turn a profit. Without a profit, you will eventually close your service. Without your service, you will have no reason to bitch and moan endlessly about someone's derogatory comments on your sketchy service.
Well, having the superior service will most likely result in supporters, so that was an unreal situation.

Up until recently you've had no real battle for customers, though at the notion of lub creating a service to rival yours you simply try to slander his service at every turn. Or at the very least, try and make it seem like your service is comparable to his. I imagine your service as CC's Pizza, and Lub's as Pizza Hut. Who the forget wants CC's Pizza when we can just go to Pizza Hut.
Simply try to slander? You think I'm not competing? Check out the Kaphost thread and do your research next time.

The only issue with that comparison is that sometimes I want CC's and sometimes I want Pizza Hut :Y

I am not comparing hosting services

Well, having the superior service
Hm that looks like comparing to me.

Hm that looks like comparing to me.
I don't think you understand (realistic) hypothetical situations.

I don't think you understand (realistic) hypothetical situations.
Realistically, your service is far from superior.

Realistically, your service is far from superior.
hypothetical situations.
You guys are seriously terrible at this.

all of you shut the forget up and go somewhere else.