Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 257149 times)

Horses have been around longer than cars, and oil companies have egotistical attitudes. I'm going to ride a horse everywhere.
At least the horse doesn't run people over

Horses have been around longer than cars, and oil companies have egotistical attitudes. I'm going to ride a horse everywhere.

yeah but are cars always reliable?

Are you sure?
Kalph you realize that in this brown townogy, you're the horse and RTB is the car.

Are you sure?
Yeah last time I checked the number of horses that have run people over in the last 50 years has been around 0

Yeah last time I checked the number of horses that have run people over in the last 50 years has been around 0
Last time I checked the number of people that have used horses for transportation in the last 50 years has been around 0

However when horses were widely used, the amount of accidents were much bigger.
Last time I checked the number of people that have used horses for transportation in the last 50 years has been around 0
LOL

Remember kalph in this brown townogy you are the horse...

However when horses were widely used, the amount of accidents were much bigger.LOL

Remember kalph in this brown townogy you are the horse...
That's because that was the only mode of transportation like that?

And then all of sudden, Kalphiter was a horse?

Stop talking about horses dafuq

And then all of sudden, Kalphiter was a horse?
Kalphiter's Server was considered a horse in this brown townogy.
Kalphiter claimed horses ran over people
Kalphiter claimed horses haven't been used in the past 50 years.

Lmao

Are you sure?

This post implies that you are claiming horses run over people

This post implies that you are claiming horses run over people
it was more of an assumption on your part

Horseback riding is one of the most dangerous sports in existence and being trampled by your horse is not uncommon at all.