Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 257122 times)

You guys are seriously terrible at this.
That's funny, my statement still stands regardless of what you think you were talking about.

That's funny, my statement still stands regardless of what you think you were talking about.
Agreed, but how is that really relevant?

Quoting this fantastic new development due to page loss from pathetic arguments. Please take the drama elsewhere, none of the arguments are intelligent, well structured or really relevant to the continued development of this service and I'm bored of it. I appreciate everyone's opinion on which service is better and the support everyone is giving but this thread is not the place for petty arguments. Thanks.

Save File Management

In order to make it easier for you to manage the saves on your server, any save files you upload via the interface will be automatically zipped and stored on the server for you to download or load into your server at any time. This makes it easy for other people managing your server to have easy access to all the saves you'd usually be loading. You've also got the option to delete any saves you don't want or need anymore.

Blockland is for Windows.  Add-ons are in zip's.  Windows Explorer can open zip's like folders.  Its users would need to download something like 7zip to open gzip files.  Why can't they handle saves with zip's?

I really don't see why you even bother to bring up minor things like this.
These are not add-ons though. And besides, the point of using gzip instead of regular zip for those is that the compression is transparent to the user (virtually every browser in existence can transparently decompress gzip for you).

all of you shut the forget up and go somewhere else.

this. quit stuffting up the thread with your endless bullstuffting about which service is better.

Wow, if I had to get a service, it would be here.

I did a test.

I get 60-100 ping on kalphost servers.

When I joined lubs, it's all 25-45.

Not only that, but it's super easy to edit your server on the website!

10/10

Edit:Woo, 800th post.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 10:27:06 AM by KickFlow »

Kalphiter, your responses are completely predicable and in no way clever, meaningful, or original.
You might as well not even post, because you're starting to sound like a bot. Just work on your stuff and stop pestering the community.

Simply try to slander? You think I'm not competing? Check out the Kaphost thread and do your research next time.

All I see right now is your service having a plethora of problems and you being too full of yourself to sort them out instead of talking about how your service is more professional by default.

You're not competing, you're being a whiny brat because he's getting better reception than you.

You're one of these people who will consistently defend a lower-quality item because you are unable to acknowledge that you made an incorrect decision.

If you keep alienating people who don't choose your service, you're going to loose your already-loyal customers. You didn't tell him why it's a bad decision, you're just insulting him because he didn't go with the "obvious choice".

Way to go, you made an ass of yourself and you degraded your own service because you couldn't keep your mouth shut.

All I see right now is your service having a plethora of problems and you being too full of yourself to sort them out instead of talking about how your service is more professional by default.

You're not competing, you're being a whiny brat because he's getting better reception than you.

If you keep alienating people who don't choose your service, you're going to loose your already-loyal customers. You didn't tell him why it's a bad decision, you're just insulting him because he didn't go with the "obvious choice".

Way to go, you made an ass of yourself and you degraded your own service because you couldn't keep your mouth shut.

these are the sort of posts i absolutely love you for

Zay's server went down.

ny01

---/---

I think it crashed.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 03:05:04 PM by Tertahedron »

The server is back up again but it's lagging like stuff for no reason.

The server is back up again but it's lagging like stuff for no reason.

Is it still lagging? I'm just looking into things and can't see anything that would indicate an issue.

I get 60-100 ping on kalphost servers.

When I joined lubs, it's all 25-45.
I don't think you have any clue how ping works at all.

The Save File management is going to be extremely useful for my server. Thanks a bunch, guys.

I don't think you have any clue how ping works at all.
Im no networking guy, but last time i checked, lower is better.