RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 257147 times)

Im no networking guy, but last time i checked, lower is better.
The only discrepancy is that ping from the server tends to be lower than ping from the server list, that may have been what Kalphiter was getting at.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 02:11:24 PM by pecon98 »

The only discrepancy is that ping from the server list tends to be lower than ping from the server list, that may have been what Kalphiter was getting at.
That wasn't it, it's that he happened to live near the server which is an improper way to judge something.

No stuffposting in the thread please - by all means post on topic but irrelevant things are going to be removed.

loving the save file management

No stuffposting in the thread please - by all means post on topic but irrelevant things are going to be removed.
Huge unfair advantage right here guys

Huge unfair advantage right here guys
Not sure what competitive advantage is being gained, pointless and unintelligent drama has no place here, the drama forum is for that sole purpose.

So you're abusing your administration power by promoting this service with the ability to remove any negative topics/comments about it?

Boy, you're a great, responsible, mature administrator,

You can look through the thread and see all kinds of criticisms and negative comments that are still there, so that's clearly not true. I removed a comment that was blatant flaming.

You could probably directly call the method on the BanManagerSO for adding a new ban, then delete the person's connection.
Thanks.

No.
Why do you post wrong info.

You could probably directly call the method on the BanManagerSO for adding a new ban, then delete the person's connection.
This works, it's what I've used for previous mods

You can look through the thread and see all kinds of criticisms and negative comments that are still there, so that's clearly not true. I removed a comment that was blatant flaming.

What about mine?

all these ephialtes dramas are the most hilarious thing i've seen in ages

I can't wait to get this for christmas, all I've been hearing is praise for this.

If you want a criticism then you can have one:

I think that the RTB service is a little more hyped out than what it actually is.  I think people are a little jumpy because it looks pretty cool and it is some competition to the biggest blockland server hoster, and the forums doesn't really see that a lot.

Both Kaphost and RTB hosting have had connection issues and I have seen both Lub+Ephialtes and Kalphiter acting like little kids fighting over whose service is better.  This fight was started by Lub+Ephialtes but Kalphiter was not innocent when he helped drag out the drama.

In the end I would side with Kalphiter because his service has been around significantly longer, and he doesn't have an egotistical attitude like the RTB team.

Kaphost: 7/10
RTB Host: 5/10

In the end I would side with Kalphiter because his service has been around significantly longer, and he doesn't have an egotistical attitude like the RTB team.
Horses have been around longer than cars, and oil companies have egotistical attitudes. I'm going to ride a horse everywhere.