Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 256863 times)

What? When did I use sarcasm?

Just helping Lub check on his downtime, it's a tough job to monitor a low-quality network!
Oh, thanks for finally giving a solid reason for why you've never had time to work on any functional features for your service!

Oh, thanks for finally giving a solid reason for why you've never had time to work on any functional features for your service!
For the defense of Lub, you change the topic.

For the defense of Lub, you change the topic.
Not sure how directly quoting and replying to what you said is changing the topic, bud.

Review: Now, i use RTB Hosting Service since like, 2 weeks or idk. I got it the first day it came out. (I give some news of my server randomly lol). In my mind, it's a great quality service! It save bricks every hour without lag, load it in less than 1 or 2 minuts, i don't even notice if it crash when i am not online cause it auto restart and reload bricks! I have some lags but i bet it's my network connection! The way add ons are shown is very useful too!

Something you need to add: The abilities to change maximum emitters/lights limit. I am sure you, Lub or Ephi, will add it as soon as you can!

I have to admit RTB H S is better than Kalphiter! The design of the webpage is well finished, it doesn't have major lags or random crashes, but again, it's my personal opinion! I will stay on it forever and why not, rent a second server to start a second project!

The abilities to change maximum emitters/lights limit.
This is a hardcoded game limit, it cannot simply be changed.

He means what you see in the advanced settings when starting a server.

???

Our monitoring server lost touch with NY02 for approx 30 minutes and appears to have been caused by a network disruption. A reason for outage is currently being obtained from our provider and any clients on NY02 will receive a contract extension of 1 day to make up for this brief outage.

Apologies for the issue.

He means what you see in the advanced settings when starting a server.
ah, that. Nevermind what I said then.

Is there a console command that tells you the IP address of your server?

echo(serverconnection.getRawIP());

Since NY01/2.returntoblockland.com is a domain name, you can usually use that in place of an IP address. But, yeah, what Kalphiter said.

I cannot seem to get my server to start. Nor can it update, as I get a message saying that the server must be offline to do so.

getting sorta impatient, posted a ticket, and lub, you even said you would help "later" about 2 days ago, i just need to know how to fix my music, it won't load into the game, thanks.

I think they're both busy because my ticket this morning was ignored.