Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 257021 times)

Do you guys accept steam cash? I don't have a credit card so there's no way of me paying you guys. :/

Do you guys accept steam cash? I don't have a credit card so there's no way of me paying you guys. :/
Most likely not....

Options:
Set up your bank account to work with Paypal. This will take a few weeks.
Get one of those prepaid credit cards. You may have to wait about 10 minutes after registering it, then it should work through paypal.
Buy a game for someone in exchange for them paying for your RTB service.

Most likely not....
I figured.

So there's absolutely no way of me buying a server from you guys because I don't have a credit card?

Options:
Set up your bank account to work with Paypal. This will take a few weeks.
Get one of those prepaid credit cards. You may have to wait about 10 minutes after registering it, then it should work through paypal.
Buy a game for someone in exchange for them paying for your RTB service.
I don't have a bank account.

So basically, I could just get rid of filezilla?

Not if you need FTP.

If all you want to do is add and remove addons then sure, you have no need for FTP.

Wound's server is doing exceptionally well in terms of connection. Even I'm getting a great connection.

Wound's server is doing exceptionally well in terms of connection. Even I'm getting a great connection.
NY02 knocked completely out of service!

Back: good gosh, I bet Lub will handle this as if it never happened.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 08:46:26 PM by Kalphiter »

you really should leave this topic

Shut up already, I don't think you realize how many downtime you have had and no one acted like a sarcastic bitch.

Shut up already, I don't think you realize how many downtime you have had and no one acted like a sarcastic bitch.
What? When did I use sarcasm?

Just helping Lub check on his downtime, it's a tough job to monitor a low-quality network!