RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 256835 times)

My server is stuck when trying to update.

My server is about to run out...if I get the time to finish some projects, I will most certainly renew my server.

If I ever decided to renew in the future, would it still be the same NY01 server and add-ons/config will save?

My server is stuck when trying to update.

Sorted. This is another case where it would have taken minutes to fix if you'd used the inbuilt support system I'm afraid. Looks like the BL Launcher couldn't connect to whatever it connects to and just sat there waiting.

My server is about to run out...if I get the time to finish some projects, I will most certainly renew my server.

If I ever decided to renew in the future, would it still be the same NY01 server and add-ons/config will save?

No - If you allow it to be terminated then your server does lose it's place on the node and all the files associated with it.

my server both been crash all day, I had restart again, again. I am sick and tried of it.

Server #1

Sever #2

EDIT: I posted add-ons list are attachments below.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 02:19:01 PM by Cubelands »

my server both been crash all day, I had restart again, again. I am sick and tried of it.

Server #1
[IMG]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k256/EmperorWinter/Server1crashed_zpsb61d18cb.png[ /img]

Sever #2
[IMG]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k256/EmperorWinter/Server2crashed_zps19354b97.png[ /img]

Mine does this too, but its add-on troubles, probably same for you.

after updating to the newest version, saves don't load from the web interface. its annoying, im going to clear cookies and see if that was it.

after updating to the newest version, saves don't load from the web interface. its annoying, im going to clear cookies and see if that was it.
Barn's server seems to be having some issues since the update too, it definitely worth submitting a support ticket.

IP addresses are no longer prefixed by "IP:", hopefully this doesn't break everything

It did. I'll be pushing out a patch to all the servers and you'll need to reboot once I say it's okay.

This'll basically cause most things to break like server chat, remote console, save uploading and all kinds.

It did. I'll be pushing out a patch to all the servers and you'll need to reboot once I say it's okay.

This'll basically cause most things to break like server chat, remote console, save uploading and all kinds.

This is now done, to fix your server just shut it down, hit Update Server, then start it up again and everything should be okay.

This is now done, to fix your server just shut it down, hit Update Server, then start it up again and everything should be okay.
let me see it, If it does work or not.

Server Chat are not working at my both server.

It's still yet to be fully fixed, await Ephialtes to patch the servers and then you'll be fine.

I checked your activity stream for both servers and you've not done this yet. Please make sure you do the above and then check that your server chat is working.

It's still yet to be fully fixed, await Ephialtes to patch the servers and then you'll be fine.

It was fully fixed yesterday at about 8:30PM UTC. Anyone having trouble needs to do the above.

Is there any way to buy an extra month for your existing server, so that the uptime wont be interrupted when I repurchase after it expires?

You're able to extend your contract 3 days before expiry so just wait for the email reminder and at that point you'll have 4 days to make a payment before the server gets shut down.