Author Topic: Peanut3567's 24-7 Throwmod DM.  (Read 4657 times)

Application for Administration
BL_ID- 25231
      Ingame name- Hotspot
      Reason- I'm a pretty good admin because, I really enjoy your server, I'm on BL since the beggining of 2011, this gave me experience observating the reactions of trustly admins, And I controled a full server with 32 players once (NXTMASTER's Zombie RPG) Increased chat life time ( 6.5 secs to 10 secs) and chat beep add-on (makes sound when someone talks)
      Experience- NXTMASTER's diverse servers. Pandermatism's server, Shadowcrusnik's server Sharpbear45's server and Lt. JAmergaman's Snow trench TDM.

Administrator application:
Blockland in-game name: blocklandnoob
Blockland id: 35293
I have been admin on: Kong123's hungergames,Trance's forest warfare

Brief summary of myself: Hi, I'm applying for admin because I really enjoy your server and I want to make sure the community stays as good as it is now, and I want to help make the server a better place. I am thirteen years old, and I have been playing blockland for almost a year. I have good experience of moderating servers and being a good admin. Some of my best builds are my Hunger Games map, and my work in progress jail. I can contribute to the server's progression and help make the server a friendly place for all players.

-Blocklandnoob

I am currently reviewing both of these for consideration. These applications look pretty promising.

make list of admins plz

Administrator application:

Bl-id:31013

In-game name:Blokx

Why i should be admin?:I know im not the oldest blockland person there is, but over the year that i have played ive been admin a lot and like to entertain people and make the experience fun for people.I only ban when necessary im a very trustful admin and will do my job

Ive been admin on:FunkyMonkey's death run Cowman's DM Pineapple's city role play

Im on it right now.

also, I don't think we need that many admins, as it's almost impossible to break the rules. The only thing a person can do here is be a loving idiot.

ADMIN APPLICATION
BL_ID-24232
      Ingame name-Xolerate
      Reason-I think I am really good with players, I am good with the community, and I can watch whenever (when home.)
      Experience- I am admin on Socrates server(s) (Bounty hunter, etc.)

I honestly would not suggest giving any more applications, this is plenty enough admins, and there's not really any obvious way a person could ruin the server

That is true, Orange, but some of these people are worthy.

I've Been On It Already =/

I Want To Be [size=91pt ]ADMIN[/size] On This Server Now =/

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 08:31:39 PM by Badspot »

I Want To Be ADMIN On This Server Now =/

First off, dont talk Like This Please, Its Annoying.

Secondly, you'll have to fill in an application to be admin. Saying you want to be one doesnt cut it.

BL_ID-
Ingame name-
Reason- I think I'd be good for admin because...
Experience- I have administrated at the following servers..

And You May Give Me [ size=95pt]SUPER ADMIN[/size]

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 08:31:45 PM by Badspot »

Secondly, you'll have to fill in an application to be admin. Saying you want to be one doesnt cut it.

BL_ID-
Ingame name-
Alright My Ingame Name Is: nosna50

Info: The pics are outdated, some new stuff has been added.

-lots of crap-

You will delete the whole arena, raise the lava, and kill everybody.

Simplyfing: No, In my opnion, you will not receive admin, and you don't even tryed to click the
Button?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 05:57:36 PM by Hotspot »

BL_ID-
Ingame name-
And FACE MY BULLETS OF DOOM             bullets of doom: |||| Oh No I'm Running Out! :cookieMonster: