Poll

How do you want Rykuta to wrap this up?

Finish up with the 12 or so models already made, and release as a public set.
32 (43.8%)
Backtrack and grab a bunch of old models and mix and match with new to release the full 24+ weaponset you guys have been expecting.
36 (49.3%)
Release all finished codes to the public without doing anything to the current set, let the fans sort things out the way they want.
4 (5.5%)
Other, please post.
1 (1.4%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Hells&Khain Weaponry  (Read 208839 times)

it LOOKS LIKE POOP that's why
dude i'm going to forget your stuff up

Is this going to be RTB'ed anytime soon? Or are there more updates to come? :3

why does it matter if it's on RTB cheif
you've posted that on like three topics already lol

why does it matter if it's on RTB cheif
you've posted that on like three topics already lol
Its because my blockland wont accept the addons outside of RTB. Its weird, yet i'm speaking for those who want it on RTB.

Make both battle rifles cause the one I like isn't winning.

Single Action Revolver, got it.
Also, I asked Khaann to make HL2 gun models a while ago, he basically redirected me to similar guns, derp.

Make both battle rifles cause the one I like isn't winning.
make the second one more like a modern-style garand-like rifle and the first one more like a rifle that can also be shot fast unlike rifle rifles.

god i hate how rifle has become synonymous with semi-slow firing accurate rifles and also stuff that can shoot bursts or go full auto

make the second one more like a modern-style garand-like rifle

basically you want an M14 then
or you want it to feed from stripper clips with a loud PING when it runs out of ammo
um.

basically you want an M14 then
or you want it to feed from stripper clips with a loud PING when it runs out of ammo
um.
i want stripper clips~

basically something between a fal and a full-on sniper that's semiauto and doesn't lose too much accuracy when firing quickly (max firing rate slower than fal faster than sniper)

though stripper clips and a large ping would be fun. just to clarify the large ping sounds when you drop the empty/partially full clip, since the poly count of the ammo is so high it lags the server host

yes i know that's not how ping works

requested by the khainman

its a hotline miami like logo using mgs font
That looks awesome, love it!

tis i flame whom rebirthed him thou doust in the flames in the underhell

G3A3 won!

new poll guise plz

tube
clockwork drums r gay