Poll

How do you want Rykuta to wrap this up?

Finish up with the 12 or so models already made, and release as a public set.
32 (43.8%)
Backtrack and grab a bunch of old models and mix and match with new to release the full 24+ weaponset you guys have been expecting.
36 (49.3%)
Release all finished codes to the public without doing anything to the current set, let the fans sort things out the way they want.
4 (5.5%)
Other, please post.
1 (1.4%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Hells&Khain Weaponry  (Read 206255 times)

I tried editing these values and it would either jump from weapons killing in 2 shots or jumps to 7.

Also just curious but is the min and max damage raw? As in if I put the Min damage to 10 and say the max to 20 It should do exactly 20 damage in close range not ignoring the percentage multiplier

Its not a multiplier, its the actual percentage, unless you are using the old HK, in which case some things are different. so 100% means every value you see in the weapon.cs docs is the actual value. at 50% all weapons are half as effective. at 200% they are twice as effective. Try numbers like 120-140% if you want a slight increase in lethality.

Its not a multiplier, its the actual percentage, unless you are using the old HK, in which case some things are different. so 100% means every value you see in the weapon.cs docs is the actual value. at 50% all weapons are half as effective. at 200% they are twice as effective. Try numbers like 120-140% if you want a slight increase in lethality.

Okay I get what you mean but I'm not sure if i'm doing it wrong or the codes bugging out because i'm putting 15 as the maximum damage and 8 as Minimum and the gun is taking 7 shots from long range which I don't understand since 8 Should be the Minimum so it should take around 14ish shots

Okay I get what you mean but I'm not sure if i'm doing it wrong or the codes bugging out because i'm putting 15 as the maximum damage and 8 as Minimum and the gun is taking 7 shots from long range which I don't understand since 8 Should be the Minimum so it should take around 14ish shots
Are you landing headshots?

No I made sure I didn't do that.
Then maybe the problem is with the values set for range. Post the code.

according to khain he's bugged that you aren't using all* the models he gave you (5 out of 15?), and says that you should use the models given not demand the ones you want
afaik that's why he got annoyed and doesn't want to work on this anymore.

After playing around with it a little bit I got it to work, Thanks for the help!

according to khain he's bugged that you aren't using all* the models he gave you (5 out of 15?), and says that you should use the models given not demand the ones you want
afaik that's why he got annoyed and doesn't want to work on this anymore.

If Khain has a problem or something he would like me to do, he can take it to my face and I would generally resolve it rather quickly depending on how blunt he is. As of yet he has told me to go backwards and use previous models, which I'd rather not do. That may just be how I'm hard-wired, but I'm the type of person such that when I need to rewrite or create a new version of a certain code, I throw the entire old one completely into the trash and start fresh every time. So IDK.

If Khain wants me to do something with something he can bother me on steam about it, because all the codes for everything except explosives are pretty much set in stone and functional.

Khain says the project is now soley mine for a while so he can do his solo project, so I'm essentially in charge. So I'ma be having him put up a poll for the topic as to where you want me to go with the set before putting it in a finished fashion.

Either way once I finish in a way you guys deem suitable, I'm going to be moving on to more interesting things. And chances are I'll need modelers while Khain does his own solo project, if anyone is interested in helping there.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 12:21:04 PM by Rykuta »

Why wont my reloading work. I have enab.led adv weapons and the other mod that was required down below

I think I fixed limited ammo guys, and it only took forever.

Why wont my reloading work. I have enab.led adv weapons and the other mod that was required down below
Could you be more specific?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 03:49:35 PM by Rykuta »

I think I fixed limited ammo guys, and it only took forever.
Could you be more specific?
Yes i just downloaded the updated version of you're addon, it worked. Thank you.

also, just a note: can you make it so that H&K v1 doesn't have problems when you enable AdvGuns/RyAssets along with the pack? i still like the original for the run and gun but all the functionality is duplicated so its weird.

also, just a note: can you make it so that H&K v1 doesn't have problems when you enable AdvGuns/RyAssets along with the pack? i still like the original for the run and gun but all the functionality is duplicated so its weird.

This is an issue where I tend to utterly replace old projects when I plan on improving them. In other words, I prefer to start over each time and build up. I can attempt a backwards compatibility mode, but it may just be easier to toggle old HK and new HK based on need.

If you have any ideas on how I would accomplish this without modifying the original HK, let me know, as it would likely make my job easier.

So I got the pack and all but the weapons keep dry firing. In addition I see no item for extra ammunition. Is there a reload/safety button I'm not seeing?