Poll

which one you like best the serivce server?

RTB Dedicated Hosting Service
Kaphost Blockland Servers

Author Topic: Debate best of Quality Service Server.  (Read 7783 times)

Lub's is in Europe (I'm guessing because he's british and that stuff), Kalph's is in the North East part of the us. New York is a good spot because the North East part of the US has so many people.
..lol

read his thread

i get less lag on lubs

which is a plus living in australia
By this point you're just making stuff up.

By this point you're just making stuff up.
no

i get a lower ping on lubs, simple as that

no

i get a lower ping on lubs, simple as that
This doesn't make sense at all lol

don't care how it works or if it makes sense

it's not a huge amount of difference, but with my internet i'll take whatever i can get

ping doesn't make a difference in how much lag you get, you can have high ping and get good internet.

ping doesn't make a difference in how much lag you get, you can have high ping and get good internet.
And Kalphiter's server is half the width of the USA closer to Boltster

the full usa, moreso

This doesn't make sense at all lol
Well it could do, traffic to Australia from America can be hauled through Europe for a variety of reasons. The latency difference between West Coast -> Pacific -> Aus and East Coast -> Aus isn't that great and better quality networks (the ones my provider use) will route more efficiently. What Bolster is saying is definitely possible and shouldn't be dismissed just because you don't understand how the Internet works.

This makes me want to completely disregard your comment about how my service has more lag.

Anyone who is experiencing genuine network lag on my service, please PM me as I'd love to run some tests.

Total Voters: 133, I think that all we have voted.

That's funny, because in the time it takes for me to rowboat up the Mississippi River, people can fly across the Atlantic Ocean... But the Atlantic Ocean is much bigger than the Mississipi River...

Therefore, Concord lies about flight times!