Poll

which one you like best the serivce server?

RTB Dedicated Hosting Service
Kaphost Blockland Servers

Author Topic: Debate best of Quality Service Server.  (Read 7781 times)

Congrats, you copied the RTB menu about 40% of the way and made it look worse. Am I supposed to be impressed? I do web panels like that for a living. You've done nothing new and you're barely treading water anymore.

Even if your service was better, I wouldn't trust you with my money. I wouldn't want to give you my money. Lub and Ephialtes are adults with jobs that make way more than what Blockland can give them. They recycle what they earn back into their hobby to make it as good as possible. You probably spend your meager income on brown town beads and lego sets.

Start looking for a new hobby because you've already lost, chump.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 10:30:33 PM by Frontier Psychiatrist »

???
10x Better. I never get lag at all and never that one ghosting glitch I used to get all the time with you.

Yes, obviously I have a lot of shortcomings.
damn, clone of RTB web designs!

i like the skin kalph made for rtb hosting

Congrats, you copied the RTB menu about 40% of the way and made it look worse. Am I supposed to be impressed? I do web panels like that for a living. You've done nothing new and you're barely treading water anymore.
Wow, you have the ability to notice that I copied the in-game RTB management GUI. It's acceptable to call that GUI a "standard" because of it's popularity. It's like copying some design in the default Blockland then being lashed at for copying, despite its existence as a standard and the "copied" feature's implementation as an intentional replication and duplication. Try again at the argument, it may take a few tries.

Even if your service was better, I wouldn't trust you with my money. I wouldn't want to give you my money. Lub and Ephialtes are adults with jobs that make way more than what Blockland can give them. They recycle what they earn back into their hobby to make it as good as possible. You probably spend your meager income on brown town beads and lego sets.

Start looking for a new hobby because you've already lost, chump.
The money is reserved as money for a future file hosting service, only its initial fees. I guess I could lower prices since I have plenty of money for it and I don't waste money like RTB. So yeah, not exactly sure where money doesn't get recycled into the service. Ouch, no argument left.

the only way i could see someone vote for Kal is if they currently use his service/have beef with Lub. lub's service currently is just heads and shoulders above it. there's honestly just no comparison. like comparing the heat to the bobcats or something.

the only way i could see someone vote for Kal is if they currently use his service/have beef with Lub. lub's service currently is just heads and shoulders above it. there's honestly just no comparison. like comparing the heat to the bobcats or something.
Glad you can read the thread.

Glad you can read the thread.
i don't need to read the thread to see what's up

i don't need to read the thread to see what's up
You don't seem to realize every possibility of why people voted for me. If you read the thread, you would probably figure out that another possibility is that people have some confidence that I can battle the other service.

Considering its inferior stage and the fact that I have none of these new features live, 25% is good.

Considering its inferior stage and the fact that I have none of these new features live, 25% is good.
25% isn't good when you've been at this for years longer than the competition lmfao

You don't seem to realize every possibility of why people voted for me. If you read the thread, you would probably figure out that another possibility is that people have some confidence that I can battle the other service.

people voted for you because they either
A. hate lub
B. use your service
i personally wouldn't have confidence in someone who it took 2-3 years to basically get out of vanilla stage

Only been running 7 days and 70% prefer... Must be good!

Kalphiter has been providing decent hosting service for years.

RTB has been providing the RTB mod system for years.

Make your own decisions.

25% isn't good when you've been at this for years longer than the competition lmfao
Not exactly sure what you're getting at here. It's not like I have absolutely nothing to back-up the case of me being able to compete.

people voted for you because they either
A. hate lub
B. use your service
i personally wouldn't have confidence in someone who it took 2-3 years to basically get out of vanilla stage
Item B is not a complete motive. Explain why someone using my service will vote against my service on the grounds that he is using my service? That's pretty circular.

About not having confidence, see last 2 pages.

Only been running 7 days and 70% prefer... Must be good!
Not sure how "running 7 days" equates to working for "4 months".

Kalphiter has been providing decent hosting service for years.

RTB has been providing the RTB mod system for years.

Make your own decisions.
Except now RTB Hosting is out and it is better in both user interface, and performance. So ya. Its superior.