Good builds on Roblox

Author Topic: Good builds on Roblox  (Read 3389 times)

Despite the overload of absolutely crappy places on our rival building game, there are definitely shining examples of what can be done in Roblox. Post your examples here, my favorite is Bloxlore RPG.

inb4forgetYOUROBLOXNOOB

Good builds on Roblox? HEAHEUEHUAHRUHH
Back when I liked Roblox, I considered building a skyscraper with windows a good build.

Roblox is so darn hard to build. I'd say the plain default house. Probably took them over 5 hours to build.

hahahahaha!
wow....how funny OP, Roblox has no good builds.
or maps.
or games.
or admins.
or anything.

hahahahaha!
wow....how funny OP, Roblox has no good builds.
or maps.
or games.
or admins.
or anything.

I hope you're being sarcastic. I can't tell, if you're serious, then this is all I have to say:
There's this thing called an opinion. You should look into it.

can you even use more then a measly 10,000 bricks on roblox without breaking the engine?

i have never seen a build from that game that impressed me. its like a nooby version of blockland for people who want to play realistic legos (realistic as in, no one owns enough bricks for epic projects)

except that we can't link to it, so that makes this thread a little difficult.

except that we can't link to it, so that makes this thread a little difficult.
you can just use goo.gl or another url shortener, that's what i've always done in the past

I hope you're being sarcastic. I can't tell, if you're serious, then this is all I have to say:
There's this thing called an opinion. You should look into it.
The public one says this game is bad.

can you even use more then a measly 10,000 bricks on roblox without breaking the engine?

i have never seen a build from that game that impressed me. its like a nooby version of blockland for people who want to play realistic legos (realistic as in, no one owns enough bricks for epic projects)
I've loaded up to ~200k parts in online mode.
It was unplayable though.

And the pictures I put up are legit bl builds in roblox form

you can't. it really sucks. there ARE some good builds out there, but they could never compare to a lot of builds i've seen on here.